What records did you listen to today? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
  • Watchers 25
Edit: This was Nas Illmatic and it's no longer loading but I listened to it cleaning the bathroom this morning and it was deadly.

1799f.jpg

katebush.jpg

and right now, because I'm no longer in a fouler

f62675hfc3j.jpg

i haven't heard any new hip-hop that has done it for me in the last few years, with the exception of lady sovereign's "public warning" which is a fucking superb album.

mf doom on the hip hop front. can't go wrong with i reckon. i've even surprised myself by listening to sage francis a lot.

nope, its called "orgasm", its on the esp-disk label, cat. no: ESP2001. "cave rock" is an alternate name / cover for the original LP release, i think.

Just checked it:
http://www.espdisk.com/esp2001.html
The track list for Cave Rock seems to match Orgasm.
It's a bit weird cos the album seems to be called 'untitled' or 'orgasm' or 'cave rock' depending on where you look.
Cool that you brought this up cos it's one of those albums I've been reading about for years and just never got around to buying.

Just checked it:
http://www.espdisk.com/esp2001.html
The track list for Cave Rock seems to match Orgasm.
It's a bit weird cos the album seems to be called 'untitled' or 'orgasm' or 'cave rock' depending on where you look.
Cool that you brought this up cos it's one of those albums I've been reading about for years and just never got around to buying.

i picked up the cd reissue (i only had a cdr rip i made from an original vinyl pressing) of it yesterday in tower records, in that "experimental / industrial / gothic (bleeehh)" section. was only 7.99.

i picked up the cd reissue (i only had a cdr rip i made from an original vinyl pressing) of it yesterday in tower records, in that "experimental / industrial / gothic (bleeehh)" section. was only 7.99.

Bollox, I just ordered it from the esp-disc website last night for $12.99

Crow-new 12"
Totalitar-vi ar eliten lp+7"
Young Offenders-trelawney's army 7"
SnobbSlakt-7"
DFA-destined for assimilation lp
Code Of Honor-beware the savage jaw lp
v/a-kbd 5 lp

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back