What movie did you watch last night? (19 Viewers)

Four Lions for the first time, I don’t know why I’ve never seen it until now considering I’ve loved all of Chris Morris’s tv work. I thought this was quite good.

Sheitan. A group of the arsehole-iest young people ever committed to film run afoul of a Satan worshipping farmer in the guise of Vincent Cassel, a role he was born to play. Not a very good movie. Cheap looking and disgusting for the sake of it.

Just watched Inside. One of the most fucked up, goriest, intense, best horror flicks I've ever seen.
À l'intérieur (2007) - IMDb
Been meaning to get around to that one for ages. Making it my mission to do it before Halloween.

Last night, saw The Thing at the drive-in out in Dun Laoghaire. Still great, and especially harrowing right now to the back-drop of Ebola.

Been meaning to get around to that one for ages. Making it my mission to do it before Halloween.

Last night, saw The Thing at the drive-in out in Dun Laoghaire. Still great, and especially harrowing right now to the back-drop of Ebola.
Beatrice Dalle’s character is the stuff of nightmares.

I will be watching this on Halloween night along with Halloween and Suspiria. Would love to see it on the big screen. Have you seen the 2011 prequel? It’s actually not a bad effort. Thankfully they use mostly practical effects and they tie the story in quite cleverly. It’s sorely lacking a protagonist on the level of MacReady though.

Beatrice Dalle’s character is the stuff of nightmares.

I will be watching this on Halloween night along with Halloween and Suspiria. Would love to see it on the big screen. Have you seen the 2011 prequel? It’s actually not a bad effort. Thankfully they use mostly practical effects and they tie the story in quite cleverly. It’s sorely lacking a protagonist on the level of MacReady though.
Not seen it. Will give it a ging though

We all watched the original Robocop last night. Excellent. I figured that there was going to be less violence than they see in modern video games and the same swearing that they see in an episode of Gogglebox.
When Robo stabbed Clarence with his data spike and Clarence is standing in the water with blood spurting from his neck they were all "daddy, how could you make us watch this??!!!!"

We all watched the original Robocop last night. Excellent. I figured that there was going to be less violence than they see in modern video games and the same swearing that they see in an episode of Gogglebox.
When Robo stabbed Clarence with his data spike and Clarence is standing in the water with blood spurting from his neck they were all "daddy, how could you make us watch this??!!!!"

How did they take the melty toxic waste man bit? I was about 10 when I first saw it and that really got to me.

Iron Man.

Enjoyable enough and the fighty bit at the end didn't go on forever. I also spent most of it trying to figure out who played Pepper Potts and didn't manage to do so before the end credits.

Did you have the directors cut with the 2 minute ED-209 malfunction blood gore scene?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, maybe not 2 minutes...

Have you seen the 2011 prequel? It’s actually not a bad effort. Thankfully they use mostly practical effects and they tie the story in quite cleverly. It’s sorely lacking a protagonist on the level of MacReady though.

I thought it was pretty heavy on Megadrive style special effects, despite all the talk to the contrary while it was in production.

There's nothing in it that is as creepy as the suggestion Carpenter creates about the fate of the Norwegian camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back