What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Do you reckon it mirrors real life to any large extent?

Of course. But I don't think it covers ground that Network essentially didn't.
Now we know that this how it is. I watch local news here. It's exactly this.
No one on either side if the camera is unaware. To my mind anyway.

Deliver Us From Evil.

Not perfect,but REALLY fucking good.I love Eric Bana.He's a top lad.

I rate it 7.5 but IMDB only gives it 6.3.

I find my scores and IMDBS are becoming increasingly un related

Drive - with that new score by Radio 1?
What was the idea behind that?
I enjoyed the movie more 2nd time around time though.

Under The Skin

fuckin' loved it. YES!

way better than that other piece of shit movie Her that Johansson was also in from last 12 months that I watched recently enough

poor scotty has no luck with his choice of women

UndertheSkinVoid.jpg

scotty in nadine's gaff, yesterday

Nightcrawler - Bit of a a one-note experience - once the American Psycho style main character is established the only real development is wondering exactly how far he'll go.. It's fun as a sick thriller though and works pretty well as a black comedy satire of that kind of business course relentless self-advancement slogan speak. Do American breakfast TV news shows really show graphic footage of murders and break-ins? The whole idea seemed a bit unreal..

Did the halloween thing last weekend.

Tesis - 1996
Low budget spanish thriller about a woman researching snuff films for her...thesis. Builds up some nice tension but loses it about 3/4s of the way through. Still, films about snuff films are always nice and creepy.

Witchfinder General - 1968
Dunno if this was the version with the 2 minutes of cuts, or if there even is an uncut version? Funny how tame it is now either way, but the pointy stabbing in the back interrogation made me wince. Needs more Vincent Price on screen.

Bram Stoker's Dracula - 1992
I only lasted 20 minutes of this in fairness. But i do have a soft spot for it since it reminds me of early 90s MTV... plus, Winona. The whack of ham off it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back