What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

jessie and celeste something or other. not the worst film i've ever seen by any means. Had to stop it after about 10 minutes after the obligatory "what's yer man from?" and got to watch this again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched The Killers. I haven't seen it since it was on moviedrome in the late 80s

Great film. I have it on DVD as part of a film noir collection but the whole thing is on YouTube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Currently watching The Swarm. Fun trash but what an amazing cast.

The Edge Of Tomorrow .... SHITE . They need to quit with the time loop sci fi.This movive basically gave me a headache.And I normally LOVE Tom Cruise(He was still good in this) 6/10

Godzilla..FUCKINGAMAZINGALLOVERTHEGAF..7/10

Dawn Of THe Planet Of THe APes.....B O R I N G
Worst POTA movie since the BAD one. 5.3/10.(also,was a real let down)

Anchorman 2 ..havent laughed at a movie so much since Naked Gun 2..hard to score..but..I'll give it an 8/10.I laughed my fucking hole off.

The Edge Of Tomorrow .... SHITE . They need to quit with the time loop sci fi.This movive basically gave me a headache.And I normally LOVE Tom Cruise(He was still good in this) 6/10

Godzilla..FUCKINGAMAZINGALLOVERTHEGAF..7/10

Dawn Of THe Planet Of THe APes.....B O R I N G
Worst POTA movie since the BAD one. 5.3/10.(also,was a real let down)

Anchorman 2 ..havent laughed at a movie so much since Naked Gun 2..hard to score..but..I'll give it an 8/10.I laughed my fucking hole off.
I disagree with pretty much everything in this post (except for Tom cruise being great). Normally I think you're spot on Gaz. What gives?

I disagree with pretty much everything in this post (except for Tom cruise being great). Normally I think you're spot on Gaz. What gives?
Just calling it like I see it Bernie.

The version of POTA I watched had no ape subtitles..was there supposed to be some?

Just calling it like I see it Bernie.

The version of POTA I watched had no ape subtitles..was there supposed to be some?
i think so.

I have to say DOTPOTA is my favourite of the series, inc the first run.
I found myself emotionally invested in the apes more than most human characters in films released this year. It was positively Shakespearean. The special effects were fantastic, the action scenes exciting and Koba was the most memorable antagonist of the year.

Bogowie/Gods

Polish film about the setting up of the first heart transplant clinic in Poland in the 80s. Naturally, the Polish were all like "oh but the soul is in the heart" and all this total bollocks.
This film is dead good. The lead actor/doctor is a bit of a prick, which works well actually. Yeah actually I don't have so much to say here except that this film is dead good. The music is pretty great too.

7632114.3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back