What movie did you watch last night? (20 Viewers)

Red State was a decent cult flick too.

Anyone any other recommendations ?? I watched a ball load of Waco documentaries on last week and am on a cult vibe !!

Red State was a decent cult flick too.

Anyone any other recommendations ?? I watched a ball load of Waco documentaries on last week and am on a cult vibe !!

I've had a hankerin for some similar films too. Red State was good but let down by the silly ending. I though MMMM was brilliant!

Rafe Spall is hot. How he derived from Timothy Spall I will never understand.

I watched this:
MV5BMTQ1ODM1Nzc1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI3MDg4NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Amazing, yes. Also the most upsetting piece of cinema I have ever seen. It's just... I genuinely can't even talk about it.

Rafe Spall is hot. How he derived from Timothy Spall I will never understand.

I watched this:
MV5BMTQ1ODM1Nzc1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI3MDg4NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Amazing, yes. Also the most upsetting piece of cinema I have ever seen. It's just... I genuinely can't even talk about it.

Twas Lilja 4-Ever yes, thanks Jill! My little picture disappeard. I'm going to watch another Lukas Moodysson fim later, Fucking Amal, which I'm told is uplifting make me angry.

Oh, and I watched Your Sister's Sister too, at about 3am because I never sleep. It was lovely lovely lovely.

I've been pretty much in love with Mark Duplass since watching "Satisfaction Not Guaranteed" with AUBREY PLAZA (!!!!)

I saw Seven Psychopaths last night. Martin McDonagh's fever dream of writer's block.

7-psychopaths.jpg

A good number of laughs if you give yourself over to it, but a bit thin and unoriginal from McDonagh at this stage in his career. I mean, the meta thing has been done, and if you're going to do it again, bring something new to the party.
Or maybe there's a level I'm not appreciating it on.

How fucking good is Sam Rockwell, btw?
I love that guy in everything.

I saw Seven Psychopaths last night. Martin McDonagh's fever dream of writer's block.

7-psychopaths.jpg

A good number of laughs if you give yourself over to it, but a bit thin and unoriginal from McDonagh at this stage in his career. I mean, the meta thing has been done, and if you're going to do it again, bring something new to the party.

I know I have the horn for all humans but Sam Rockwell is the man of my dreams.

Last night:
Event horizon. Again. love it
Friday night:
Zombie flesh eaters/ Deep red double bill in Ifi.
Zombie flesh eaters is class, took a long while for Deep red to get going, but final third was so tense and engaging.

7-psychopaths.jpg

agreed on all counts. i get the impressionis was an old script he had lying around and decided to produce. colin farrell is only good when he's playing colin farrell

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back