What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

In the Dark Half. Horror film, mostly psychological. Is it supernatural horror?Maybe. Its a modern Wiccan tale of effects of Paganism on 2 families in an estate on the edge of the countryside. Many bunnies may have died in the making of this film. See it.

inthedarkhalf.jpg

In the Dark Half. Horror film, mostly psychological. Is it supernatural horror?Maybe. Its a modern Wiccan tale of effects of Paganism on 2 families in an estate on the edge of the countryside. Many bunnies may have died in the making of this film. See it.

inthedarkhalf.jpg

Looks awesome

A much overlooked exploitation classic. Finally got hold of the uncut version [as part of the Death Wish Vigilante Collection - Australian release] after six years of Ebay saved searches.

Its really nast isn't it - Laurence Fishburne should be ashamed.
Just started rewatching these again. The 3rd one is just bananas compared to I+2.

Its really nast isn't it - Laurence Fishburne should be ashamed.
Just started rewatching these again. The 3rd one is just bananas compared to I+2.

Yes - deeply unpleasant. That poor maid...

3 is insane and OTT - gonna watch it at the weekend. Re-visited the original as well. Bronson was 53 when the franchise started - I suppose people suspended their disbelief when watching them at the time.

Yes - deeply unpleasant. That poor maid...

3 is insane and OTT - gonna watch it at the weekend. Re-visited the original as well. Bronson was 53 when the franchise started - I suppose people suspended their disbelief when watching them at the time.

Tom Cruise is 50. Not sure where I'm going with that to be honest.

Also, wasn't everyone older then? In authority I mean. Newsreaders, politicians etc.

Bronson was a pretty good stand in for society/establishment in his early 50s I would have thought.

Possibly talking through my hole here, I'll grant you.

Tom Cruise is 50. Not sure where I'm going with that to be honest.

Also, wasn't everyone older then? In authority I mean. Newsreaders, politicians etc.

Bronson was a pretty good stand in for society/establishment in his early 50s I would have thought.

Possibly talking through my hole here, I'll grant you.

53 was fine. But 61 on the second one and 72 by the time of Death Wish 5... Still a hardman though.

Charles Bronson would still batter ya now...but no matter what age..when a man is pushed the way he was..only option is a DEATH WISH

Who've we got now?Jason fucking Statham..I too dont know where I'm going with this..but movie hard men used to be proper loaf you till your head fell off hard..not all dancing around like they do now

Fell asleep during this recently. Not saying it's bad, just painfully slow-moving for a crime drama. Must revisit it.

its a slow enough burner but defo deserves a second shot i'd say.
I watched another of his, Army Of Shadows, last night. Gotta admit, the last hour dragged a bit for me. if you thought LCR was slow-moving. AOS is much more tedious. To be honest, I think AOS just wasn't that good rather than it was too slow moving

its a slow enough burner but defo deserves a second shot i'd say.
I watched another of his, Army Of Shadows, last night. Gotta admit, the last hour dragged a bit for me. if you thought LCR was slow-moving. AOS is much more tedious. To be honest, I think AOS just wasn't that good rather than it was too slow moving

Will stick on a pot of coffee and revisit next chance I get.

Last night for the date the it was, Escape from New York
Escape-From-New-York-vinly-LP-OST.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back