What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

AP010H-breakin-hip-hop-breakdance-movie-poster.jpg

breakin2.jpg

This shit is pretty hilarious. Also there is young Ice-T who appears to have borrowed his wardrobe for the sequel from Lord Humungus. Further also, the sequel has the two lads competing for the affections of a sex doll.

Final also, these fuckers use nunchucks in their dance battle thing. It's hard to think of a film situation that can't be improved by nunchucks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

AP010H-breakin-hip-hop-breakdance-movie-poster.jpg

breakin2.jpg

This shit is pretty hilarious. Also there is young Ice-T who appears to have borrowed his wardrobe for the sequel from Lord Humungus. Further also, the sequel has the two lads competing for the affections of a sex doll.

Final also, these fuckers use nunchucks in their dance battle thing. It's hard to think of a film situation that can't be improved by nunchucks.

Incredible

images

The Bourne Legacy.

What made the first 3 Bourne films great?

A sense of realism to the action, the sense that it was all within the bounds of physics and you could get hurt. Recall the chase in Berlin under the bridge and back onto the train, remember how Jason was hurt in a fall which by typical movie standards was tiny, remember him in the train trying to catch his breath and not look conspicuous.

The sense that everything Bourne was capable of was based on training, on that fact that he was clever and resourceful.

There was a realsim to the pursuit too. There was the typical walls of computers etc, but it never ventured into Enimy of The State Territory. The CIA had huge resources but there were no McGuffins.

THIS FILM PISSES ALL OVER THAT!

Pills...fucking pills?
Fucking science fiction...a full fucking half hour of exposition on viruses and green and blue and other impossible shit all dressed up by talk of vectors and other sciency shit
So instead of being clever like Joson this guy is actually a bit dim..but full of pills...and we are supposed to identify with him?
Another more advance version chasing him - I was thinking "What the fuck am I watching the new Terminator or the new Bourne!"
Wank
Utter wank
Everyone involved should hang their heads in shame

A much overlooked exploitation classic. Finally got hold of the uncut version [as part of the Death Wish Vigilante Collection - Australian release] after six years of Ebay saved searches.

Went to The Imposter on Friday night. Insane story and highly recommended to anyone who likes Banged Up Abroad (and who doesn't???). One of the guys involved in that show is involved in the film, I'm pretty sure I read, and it shows. Very well made but plenty of unanswered questions.

Saw Take This Waltz a few weeks ago and would like to belatedly complain about how utterly detestable it is. Christ, it was awful.

A much overlooked exploitation classic. Finally got hold of the uncut version [as part of the Death Wish Vigilante Collection - Australian release] after six years of Ebay saved searches.

I probably haven't seen that in 25 years. Still seared on my brain.

Death Wish II is amazing...we had it on VHS back in the old days.

Also..RE:Take Shelter..the lead guy in it has a fucking amazing face.No top lip discernible.Or is it bottom..cant remember now..but as mono lipped mofos go..he's great.

large_SCC_CERCLE_ROUGE-LE_2D_BR_I-1.jpg

le cercle rouge

great crime movie
deadly 15/20 min robbery scene in it

bought jean pierre melville boxset a good while back. this is the best so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back