What movie did you watch last night? (20 Viewers)

41H5ZQQN4RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

In the IFI.

I fucking love that movie.

I saw that in CIneworld about 2 years ago and it was oe of the worst prints ever...There was a jump before 'We need a Bigger boat' bit missing out the shark totally..

What was the IFI print like? and yes it is one of the best films ever made.

I saw that in CIneworld about 2 years ago and it was oe of the worst prints ever...There was a jump before 'We need a Bigger boat' bit missing out the shark totally..

Was that the Cineworld screening where a bunch of dudes showed up in snorkles, flippers and that gear?

The IFI screening was in screen 3, more of a screening room really.
They used a Blu-Ray according to the brother.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted about it already, but I went to see 'Submarine' in the Duke of York the other day. I thought it was great, actually, some fiddly issues with how the editing panned out and what I thought were a few missed comic opportunities, but overall I really enjoyed it. I think I might be a little bit in love with the girl who played Jordanna. She was wonderful.

1299840872921submarine.jpeg

I watched this absolutely shit faced in the Gaiety probably 10 or more years ago at about 4 am, I was surrounded by teen tramps dropping the hand on each other, the sound went off at one point and I could hear sucking from the seat behind me I drank heavily quoted the dialogue cheered and threw things at the screen then I went to leave and relised my mates had fucked off ages ago so I walked home to Tallaght. Great night.

I watched this absolutely shit faced in the Gaiety probably 10 or more years ago at about 4 am, I was surrounded by teen tramps dropping the hand on each other, the sound went off at one point and I could hear sucking from the seat behind me I drank heavily quoted the dialogue cheered and threw things at the screen then I went to leave and relised my mates had fucked off ages ago so I walked home to Tallaght. Great night.

Did that really happen or is it the synopsis of some local arthouse film you saw recently?

No that did really happen if you want you can make an art house film out of it. I could be wrong on the name of the theatre though, Gaiety ? that's not right is it ? the one near stephens green maybe ? it used to be open all night ? that one. I got there after a rake load of something strong and illeagal Could have been pills or mushrooms or something I was fairly enhanced anyway it was a Jaws triple bill actually I left at some stage during Jaws 3-d they may have even had the 3-D print but no 3-D glasses.

Sounds fucking incredible, I want to go to the cinema with you now

thewayofthegun.jpg

A classic of its type.
Nicky Katt has a deadly small part in this if I remember.
Sarah Silverman is good at the start too.

I gotta see this again, might torrent it tonight.

Just watched it. I think I was remembering Katt in The Limey.
Downloading that now.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted about it already, but I went to see 'Submarine' in the Duke of York the other day. I thought it was great, actually, some fiddly issues with how the editing panned out and what I thought were a few missed comic opportunities, but overall I really enjoyed it. I think I might be a little bit in love with the girl who played Jordanna. She was wonderful.
Saw this last night and also thought it was great. Been a fan of Richard Ayoade since the Garth Marenghi days.

Based on this thread I watched the directors cut of Zodiac. Was deadly.

I've never seen the non directors cut version but it's a very quick 2hours 45 minutes.

these guys aren't half as charming as they once were now that they're all pushing 40 and still rolling around in each other's piss and shit. some of this made me laugh. the Poo Cocktail stunt made me feel ill.

Jackass-3D-poster.jpg

Attachments

• Jackass-3D-poster.jpg
    Jackass-3D-poster.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back