What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

Didn't think much of the new Mission Impossible film. Felt like everyone involved was just going through the motions, the script was weak and none of the cast were believable except for Cruise. Jeremy Renner is such a boring actor.

Didn't think much of the new Mission Impossible film. Felt like everyone involved was just going through the motions, the script was weak and none of the cast were believable except for Cruise. Jeremy Renner is such a boring actor.

Thought it seemed like a series of good action sequences strung together with as little acting in between as possibe

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fantastic commentary on Raiders. Great tidbit of info: the sound used for the opening of the Ark? The lid of a toilet cistern.

Oh yea, I saw Home the other day. It was total and utter shite.

maxresdefault.jpg

You really don't think Rebecca Ferguson brought anything?

Fantastic commentary on Raiders. Great tidbit of info: the sound used for the opening of the Ark? The lid of a toilet cistern.

30 minutes in to this, it's great. What a stupendous flick.

51Rs1VXdWXL.jpg

Jean de florette and manon of the spring. these had been sitting on the shelf (metaphorically. on the hard drive) for years. got around to watch them over the last couple of nights

4 combined hours of story telling at its best.
10/10
Amazing

Last edited:
51Rs1VXdWXL.jpg

Jean de florette and manon of the spring. these had been sitting on the shelf (metaphorically. on the hard drive) for years. got around to watch them over the last couple of nights

4 combined hours of story telling at its best.
10/10
Amazing

daniel auteuil double bill <3

I watched Made In Britain which is what it is.

And half of Child 44..which wasn't the best.I'll finish it tonight maybe.

Then i watched

and laughed a lot.

Saw the new Noah Baumbach one, Mistress America, thought it was really good. All a little bit staged and with unnatural dialogue but I'm ok with that. He also seems to be addressing a bit of the criticism he gets for only writing about rich white people, which was nice to see tbh

Plus he's continuing to single handedly bring on the Hot Chocolate revival by including another deadly song by them in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back