What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

Bad Neighbours. - Actually kind of funny, unexpectedly.
Let's Be Cops - I kind of wanted this to be good after I saw this guy doing really well in that beer movie with Olivia Wilde, but it was shit. I switched it off about 17 minutes into act two.
20,000 Days On Earth - despite the opening confirming my fears of it's wankitude, this was actually really good, and the closing track had me checking for the next time The Bad Seeds are on tour.

The Hunger Games. I thought it was fairly good although

I didn't like how they weaseled out of having your one kill anyone properly. Also, I was expecting a major heel turn from the little kid that was helping her. I was disappointed.

I'll definitely watch the sequel sometime soon.

Safety Not Guaranteed - thought it was VG. bit too short.
The Equalizer - Enjoyable but he's just no ewar woowar. Contains probably the greatest walking away from an explosion shot ever, mostly because it's so unexpected.

its ok. I can't fucking stand seth rogen. i wish someone else had wrote it and been in it.

11178658_det.jpg

great soundtrack and more Scarlett then you could ever hope for.

under-the-skin.jpg

Earth To Echo, knew nothing at all about it. Turned out to be a clever and engaging kids film. Top marks.

Ride Along, updated Beverly hill cop with Kevin hart and ice cube. Good for a few lols

Just watched Exodus: Gods & Kings. It is what it is. I enjoyed it. Wtf was this about though?
The messenger of god is an 8 year old white kid with a posh Home Counties accent..??

Birdman - thought Ed Norton was great. Really could have done without the flying. Long take stuff was way less impressive than I thought it would be. I liked the critic woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back