What movie did you watch last night? (40 Viewers)

saw blade runner final cut on the big screen monday night. visually, very nice. however, i have now overdosed on this movie and will need to take a year or more break. this year particularly so, four viewings and a reading of the book.

i tend to eventually ruin my favourite movies for myself like this.

did you not find it really predictable?

that's not so say it's not good.

Yeah pretty predictable as it went on, but I didn't mind that. If they didn't leave you the threads to work it out it would have been preposterous if it was all revealed in a "twist". What I liked most was that the plight of the central character was compelling, and herself in particular gave a great performance. Something sorely lacking in Interstellar for example. I couldn't have given a kipper's dick about any of the characters in Interstellar, and McConaughay's performance was a pancake flat sleepwalk.
[/SPOLIER]

Tusk

I downloaded it and was about 20 mins and realized that i'd seen it before and it was shit, but i'd about two cans left so i watched it anyways and it was fucking awful. don't watch it ever, not even to justify this post.

I was an emotional wreck the whole way through this. I did have similar first hand experiences when i was around that age.

jesus why didn't anyone warn me.

MV5BMjA4NzkxNzc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQ3OTMxMTE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Tusk

I downloaded it and was about 20 mins and realized that i'd seen it before and it was shit, but i'd about two cans left so i watched it anyways and it was fucking awful. don't watch it ever, not even to justify this post.

I liked it. The main character is a complete dick so I enjoyed watching him suffer

There's going to be another two movies in the series

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back