What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

The Pyramid - Cliche riddled, badly acted, by the numbers pseudo found footage horror. I liked this more than I should. Still terrible though.

Black Sea - This had an old school feel to me and Jade Law's accent amused me for the duration. Entertaining even if there is nothing new to it.

He practices the Russian martial art of Sambo.

In Soviet Russia, Sambo eats you!

One of my old Judo coaches was also a bronze medallist at the world sambo championships (there's quite a bit of overlap between the two.)

A terribly nice Russian fella, who I had about 6 inches and maybe 70 kilos on, but I was never not under the impression that he could kill me in under 60 seconds if he wanted.

One of my old Judo coaches was also a bronze medallist at the world sambo championships (there's quite a bit of overlap between the two.)

A terribly nice Russian fella, who I had about 6 inches and maybe 70 kilos on, but I was never not under the impression that he could kill me in under 60 seconds if he wanted.

Oleg looked pissed off for the whole journey, maybe it was the delay or he has psycho resting face, but I had someone picked out to throw at him if he went for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back