What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Real Steel

reel-steel-final-poster-236x350.jpg

I think seeing The Champ at a young age has me conditioned towards loving these schmaltz-fests, but love them I do.

the-debt-movie.jpg

Great cast - loved it...

1315647254_shark_night_3d_score_2011.jpg

Aweful shite that looked like it belonged on an Asylum DVD or SyFy channel - weirdly I still liked it. The makers of Druids must be putting something weird in their cider.

unknown-poster-liam-neeson.jpg

It's no Taken (nothing is), but it's not terrrible.

trespass-poster.jpg

Not the Walter Hill Trespass with the two Ices and the two Bills, the it's the Joel Schumacher one about what the Americans like to call home invasions, even though home pillaging or something would be more appropriate, it's not like the dudes breaking in are planning on hanging around and living there. Some minor amounts of mega-acting from the Cage.

merwencol

comical and interesting.

melancholia.

only actually started getting it about an hour ago.

I wish someone else would watch robotropolis. its not good or anything, i just feel like someone else should see it.

this is boring and ponderous and humorless but Emily Browning fans should note that she spends a good deal of the movie fully nude. even though she is unconscious and getting mauled by baldy oul lads you do see everything. not a good film
sleepingbeautyposter.jpg

this is boring and ponderous and humorless but Emily Browning fans should note that she spends a good deal of the movie fully nude. even though she is unconscious and getting mauled by baldy oul lads you do see everything. not a good film
sleepingbeautyposter.jpg

I have honestly never heard of this flick.

paranormal activity.
actually good enough. expected nothing. some decent spooks in it.

then I watched the second one. bad idea. same spooks/different people(more or less).

Snowtown - about real life Aussie serial killers, mate. very heavy stuff. the cast are all fantastic but it's no picnic to watch. impressive, confident debut all the same
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back