What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Outstanding. Sustained overacting for the entire film, even by Nicolas Cage's standards. This is the shit.

YouTube- Vampire's Kiss - Misfiling & the ABC's

that really is a work of genius. Bravo. I can't believe Cage can bring anything new to a simple reading of the alphabet, but there it is in all it's glory, truly the greatest actor of our time.

Mesrine part one Killer Instinct.

mesrine.jpg

The French Goodfellas? Probably. But as soon as he leaves paris the film goes a bit mad. it's a true story so it makes sense but it's just mad. Some of it pushes the realms of possibility a bit, they're probably the true bits. The ending being the most bizarre un-cinematic part. Well worth a watch looking forward to the second one. Lazer are doing them both in one go for four euro which is nice.

up_in_the_air_lo_res_poster.jpg

Very enjoyable.A great date movie I would say.Although I've never been on a date so what would I know.

7/10.

walking2.jpg

Wasn't up to much.

action_jackson.jpg

Entertaining. Can't really go wrong with Dillon, Mac and Billy from Predator and a couple of henchmen from Die Hard. And Craig T. Nelson. And vehicles that obey the laws of 1980s action film thermodynamics.

Damn - i was really looking forward to this..

I'll still go and see it though..

I was mislead to believe it would of been a action flick of sorts, say along the lines of Loc Stock etc...but it's basically set in one room with a few stories been told by various people and some set conversation pieces...but to be fair all the cast were great in it, just the idea/story/meaning or whatever fell short if you know what I mean...

oh, my eyes! i watched the last hour or so of behind enemy lines after the footy last night,and oh my jesus, those american fuckers.... what was it allabout. we have to get our boy out of there. by killing every other motherfucker to ride of the Valkyries or something...

so yanks....just....

Lee Marvin, Brian Dennehy, 80s Russia, Alexi Sayle and Michael Elphick. Only William Hurt attempts a Russian accent

12817-large.jpg

All good

oh, my eyes! i watched the last hour or so of behind enemy lines after the footy last night,and oh my jesus, those american fuckers.... what was it allabout. we have to get our boy out of there. by killing every other motherfucker to ride of the Valkyries or something...

so yanks....just....

hahaha, I watched the first 45 minutes of it, together we saw the whole film. awful hilarious stuff

StoneCold1991.jpg

80s action film made in the 90s. Lance Henriksen as a biker as the main bad dude. Result.

Deadfall_small.jpg

Pretty good, falls off a bit towards the end. The Cage is ridiculous in it.

312ck5t.jpg

Has its moments. Not really enough of them though. Judge Reinhold has problems downstairs and the Cage starts throwing a shot into his wife, with ensuing shenanigans.

_bike.jpg

Mixed feeling about this. I did enjoy it and it was interesting but the insistance of the film maker inserting himself into the proceedings so much was really annoying, especially as he was so unlikable (imagine Billy Walsh from Entourage but without any of the charm or wit)...

It was interesting to hear about the Black Label Bicycle Club (as I never heard about them before) and I liked the Bike Jousting (reminded me a bit of Dog Bros stuff)....Worth watching with reservations....

AnAmericanCrime2007.jpg

Well done version of the horrific systematic torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Gertrude Baniszewski and her kids (yes her children and the neighbourhood kids helped too)...Lest sensationalistic as the fictionialised Girl Next Store - it still packs quite a punch..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back