What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

chutneyfarmer said:
ooooohh new will ferrell???????

any way to eh, aquire this film pete ;)

nudge, nudge. wink, wink
just a warning: it's not a comedy. he's funny in it, but it's deffo not a comedy.

you can get it from the usual place...

this morning i watched urotsukidoji- legend of the overfiend, followed by urotsukidoji2- legend of the deamon womb. good film, but highly misogenistic . the writer & screen writer of this story must have a very odd view on women based on these two stories.

the sun-odd flick about the lead up to hirohito declaring he was no longer a god after japans defeat in the second world war. odd. any film whos last line is 'he commited hari-kiri' is bound to be a bit strange

the jacket. really liked it, apart from the fact that both its main actors are manky headed yokes. it was very sweet.

xsteox said:
this morning i watched urotsukidoji- legend of the overfiend, followed by urotsukidoji2- legend of the deamon womb. good film, but highly misogenistic . the writer & screen writer of this story must have a very odd view on women based on these two stories.

part 4 of that could land you in trouble with the bobbies

george mcfly said:
part 4 of that could land you in trouble with the bobbies
oh, how come? is it banned here?

back on track, saw black samurai earlier. beond amazing. words cannot truely describe how awsome it actually is. highlights include:
karate fights with midgets.
badly out of sync dubbed in punching sounds.
very badly dubbed in dialogue, when the actors wern't even speaking
having a jetpack in the boot of his sportscar.
more roundhouse kicks than an angry chuick norris

the exorcism of emily rose.

some good bits + some dodgy acting + some scary bits + some silly bits + some doob + some tuborg = a nice way to waste an evening

broken arm said:
Lilja 4-ever

i'm often concerned about films that are made about important issues but i think this was well carried. I think if you don't understand the context you may view it differently. other than that it may revive the rage.

i love that film, even if its one of the few ones that actually make me feel equilly sad and like shit.

anywho, back on track. saw anchorman- the legend of ron burgendy. again. very funny indeed.

ps. ratmonkey. sold, will have to pick this up on weekend. sounds brilliant.

Primer - ouch that hurts my brian :confused::confused::confused:
How **** of **** of **** were ** '*******' at the end? How did the *** *** get to *** *** *******?

not a movie, but i just picked up the first series of "american dad!" on dvd. despite the weak pilot episode and some misfires, it gets better and better as it goes along, and it has some real gems of moments in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back