What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

Possible explanation: He has only seen Leaving Las Vegas and Raising Arizona
Plausible explanation: He was born with his brain on the outside

Wow.

It's not a a film I expected many people to like. But I didn't think it would be that unpopular. Is it just Leaving Las Vegas, or is it all Nicholas Cage films? Both, I presume?

Well, I hate Nicholas Cage. his not action moviestar material (the rock), his not quirky (adaptation), his not funny (haven't seen the weatherman, but it looks nothing-but-awful), his just.....irrelevant.
I know that's harsh, but I really fooookin hate the droopy faced sight of him.

(3am rant: completed)

RoMaaan said:
Wow.

It's not a a film I expected many people to like. But I didn't think it would be that unpopular. Is it just Leaving Las Vegas, or is it all Nicholas Cage films? Both, I presume?

come on now, use your noggin.

Mad Max 2: Road Warrior

all the baddies are steamers, what's that about? that aside, one of my favourite films of all time
got the trilogy for 15euro in HMV sale

Thunderdome has lost a lot of its appeal i think..first two haven't lost their edge at all

thunderdome was always terrible after hte first half an hour

mad max 2 = one of the greatest films ever

i will never understand why the australians elected Lord Humongous as their leader

GORILLAMUNCH said:
thunderdome was always terrible after hte first half an hour

mad max 2 = one of the greatest films ever

i will never understand why the australians elected Lord Humongous as their leader

i think your question may have been answered on the IMBD messageboard

"Humungus was a [relatively] brilliant strategist. Lord humungus father? was in the german miltary maybe SS-gun case has photo,miltary awards,ect. "

Over the weekend.

Grave of the fireflies: Rented it because of some recommendations on here. Was not
disappointed. Beautiful story and characters. Bawled my eyes out of course.

Un Chien Andalou: Been wanting to see this since I was 14 and found out debaser
referenced it. Very funny and the eye cutting is the best shock opening to a film ever.
The rotting donkeys on the pianos too were class.

Anyone else read the script review of Tarantinos half of the grindcore film called
"Death proof" on www.aintitcool.com . Lots of spoilers but it sounds amazin.

pete said:
it's great
ok then, but I reserve the right to not like Nick Cage *folds arms with finality.

Andy_Aurel said:
Grave of the fireflies: Rented it because of some recommendations on here. Was not
disappointed. Beautiful story and characters. Bawled my eyes out of course.
:( its great :(

saw undercover brother, last night, while on lunch break. some obvious/generic characters/jokes, but that aside, when it gets funny, it really gets funny. good buzz. 6/10.

How's it goin? Steamin in again. I didn't watch any film but I did watch a programme about a guy called John Humble who sent in a hoax tape and letters during 'The Yorkshire Ripper' killings misdirecting the investigation and how they traced him and charged him this year. Fucked - up. There is a documentary on BBC 4 (tv) at 9 called Bus 184 or sumthing that is supposed to be very good.

Kill Bill Vol. 1. was in the mood for something stylish and non-intellectually taxing.

picked up The Warriors and The Corporation in town earlier (tower have the 2 disc version of The Corporation for €17 - bargain) so tonight'll be one of those. or both, if i get home early enough.

george mcfly said:
Mad Max 2: Road Warrior

all the baddies are steamers, what's that about? that aside, one of my favourite films of all time
got the trilogy for 15euro in HMV sale

Thunderdome has lost a lot of its appeal i think..first two haven't lost their edge at all

Is the original Mad Max in that box the one with the ridiculous American dub track where Mel Gibson sounds like some old guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back