What gig didn't you go to last night? (1 Viewer)

I saw loads of people on Twitter giving out how it took hours to get home on dangerously overcrowded carriages. You might have dodged a bullet

Weird, there was loads of Irish Rail staff making sure the carriages weren't over crowded etc then no delays once we left. Not that I'd any interest in Blur and the answer to that is that it's Blur.

Grindcore goings on on Friday at the 2023 Obscene Extreme Festival in Czech.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More a tour of the site than music footage.
I think the guy at 7:55-8:01 with blue sleeves in OEF founder Curby.
CARCASS @ 11:12.

Grindcore goings on on Friday at the 2023 Obscene Extreme Festival in Czech.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More a tour of the site than music footage.
I think the guy at 7:55-8:01 with blue sleeves in OEF founder Curby.
CARCASS @ 11:12.

I can imagine going there and enjoying like 3 of the bands and then being bored of grind core for the rest of the weekend.

Codeine. Just couldn't get excited by it in the way I would by a gig by, say, The New Year, to cite one example of a peer band who are still going and doing their best work, or a Bastro reunion. Imagine if Codeine had kept making records. Look at Low for an obvious contrast.

Codeine. Just couldn't get excited by it in the way I would by a gig by, say, The New Year, to cite one example of a peer band who are still going and doing their best work, or a Bastro reunion. Imagine if Codeine had kept making records. Look at Low for an obvious contrast.

My ticket went to a good home, and I found a live set on YouTube from their first reunion that will do me just nicely.

I’m missing Full of Hell tonight. Found a couple of their live sets on YT from earlier this year so I’m OK with it. Yet again I fail to attend a live set by Unyielding Love!

I forgot OFF! were playing last night.

I'm dying with a chest infection so I wouldn't have went anyway. I wonder were they great?

Only seeing now that Bad Manners played last night. I was in bed by 9 anyway as it happened but I woulda liked to see them.

Big crowd around the National Stadium for working class larpers Sleaford Mods
Really? Is it all pretend? They're pretty convincing to me (having worked in shit jobs for a brief period in England back in the 90s ... edit: not that I'm claiming to be working class, just their descriptions of the shitty end of England rings true to me)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back