What gig didn't you go to last night? (18 Viewers)

I never heard of the very awesome ACID GRANNY until today. they played the Sugar Club on Friday 25-11-2022 @ launch night for latest issue of Goblin skateboard mag.

I heard Bob Vylan gig was great. I was too fucked to go having gotten into the Xmas whiskey the night before

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I heard Bob Vylan gig was great. I was too fucked to go having gotten into the Xmas whiskey the night before

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had a ticket for BOB VYLAN but went to the BOHS punk gig instead.
There is very little coming up that interests me so missing them was a pity.
I met a lad at Bohs I hadn't seen since early 2020. he also had a ticket for BOB VYLAN but he had seen them twice before.
next time... hopefully.

I never heard of the very awesome ACID GRANNY until today. they played the Sugar Club on Friday 25-11-2022 @ launch night for latest issue of Goblin skateboard mag.
Good concept but the music is fucking shite ..I've been following them since they first appeared waiting for them to drop a banger

Revocation and Goatwhore last night, also Dying fetus last Tuesday. Can't face going to gigs, knowing I've to head to work immediately after. Maybe I should post in that you're getting old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back