What gig didn't you go to last night? (2 Viewers)

That's twice I've missed The Bug Club now. I knew there was something I should have been remembering at the weekend. It was them in the workmans cellar.

That's twice I've missed The Bug Club now. I knew there was something I should have been remembering at the weekend. It was them in the workmans cellar.
Was at that, they were great fun. I'd imagine it'll be a bigger venue for them next time they're over.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went to see Anvil downstairs at The Academy in 14-2-2019.
EDIT:
Coldest night I was ever at a gig. Last 10 mins before bus came at 1 am wind from sea was cold on George's Quay that I thought I would start crying.

Alien Ant Farm were playing upstairs that night but their gig was over before we left Anvil - I was wondering what an AAF fan would look like.
Only thing I remember about them besides the Jacko cover was that they were #1 in the US albums chart on 9/11/2001.

EDIT:
Coldest night I was ever at a gig. Last 10 mins before bus came at 1 am wind from sea was cold on George's Quay that I thought I would start crying.

Alien Ant Farm were playing upstairs that night but their gig was over before we left Anvil - I was wondering what an AAF fan would look like.
Only thing I remember about them besides the Jacko cover was that they were #1 in the US albums chart on 9/11/2001.
They were the more fun, less serious end of the whole nu metal thing. You couldn’t really hate them too much.

EDIT:

The heating in the academy is often bust, and it gets fuckin baltic during the cold snaps

They were the more fun, less serious end of the whole nu metal thing. You couldn’t really hate them too much.
The kids from 2001 would have been in their 30's five years ago. I thought they'd have moved on from Alien Ant Farm.
I see AAF played The Academy again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back