what do priests do when they get horny? (1 Viewer)

It's gas at wedding receptions where the priest has a few pints and then dances just like the norms. Bit of air guitar maybe.

just got reminded of the time when one of the lads from the Computer Science department in Maynooth dressed up as a priest for Halloween.
And completed the costume with a well worn brown paper bag of sticky sweeties which he went around offering to the undergrads.

I think that was more or less the pinnacle of Halloween costumes that I've seen.

I know a guy who used to be a priest, and left the priesthood more or less because he liked more than was appropriate for a man of the cloth.

He left the preisthood and was married with kids about 2 years later.

this thread is on a radically different plateau to the farting in a bottle thread vinnie.
my dad was in clonliffe for something like 3 years before he decided it wasnt for him.

I know a guy who used to be a priest, and left the priesthood more or less because he liked more than was appropriate for a man of the cloth.

He left the preisthood and was married with kids about 2 years later.

This priest wasn't you per chance?

Remember the big gay orgy scandal in Maynooth a few years ago? Did that actually happen? I'd say that was gas.
"Ok, what do we do now?"
"I dunno, have a wee or something?"
"Bless you"

gas.

Remember the big gay orgy scandal in Maynooth a few years ago? Did that actually happen? I'd say that was gas.
"Ok, what do we do now?"
"I dunno, have a wee or something?"
"Bless you"

gas.

yep, they used to sneak into the Aula Maxima (biggest lecture hall) at night. It has been referred to as the Pink Palace ever since.

Masturbation is fine - Vativan II downgraded the class of sin to being about the same level as picking your nose and wiping it on the car seat. "Auto-manipulation" it is referred to as in the document.

yep, they used to sneak into the Aula Maxima (biggest lecture hall) at night. It has been referred to as the Pink Palace ever since.

Did shenanigans go on in the Aula Maxima?
Very drafty in there so it was. Not my first choice at all.

Always very much more a man for the on campus student apartments hot action.
Convenient. Warm. Cups of tea afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back