what do priests do when they get horny? (1 Viewer)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

obviously they get horny. do all priests deny that they get a chubby? they must get one from time to time. what do they do... pray?
i'd love to meet a sound priest around my age and ask him whats really going on.
how much does the man of the cloth earn a year?

obviously they get horny. do all priests deny that they get a chubby? they must get one from time to time. what do they do... pray?
i'd love to meet a sound priest around my age and ask him whats really going on.

They're supposed to let it out naturally via 'nocturnal emissions' (wet dreams)

same as the rest of us i'd say. hit club m and pick up a pissed up slapper. i wouldn't say they earn much but they do get a place in god's kingdowm where they can get all the free pussy they can handle. priests are gas.

i once talked to a priest about my age on the phone when i worked in a call centre. he sounded extremely nervous. priests are gas. what about those singing priests? gas.

This thread should definitely be merged with 'farting in a bottle' into a super thread the likes of which this board has never seen
what about priests smelling their own farts? frowned upon in the eyes of the lord? akin to masturbation? deriving pleasure from one's own bodily functions.

Masturbation is a quickly-forming habit that can adversely affect both men and women of all ages. Despite what some might tell you, masturbation is not harmless. If you are trying to overcome masturbation, be assured that it is possible (even though, like any habit, it may take some work). If you are determined to do it, you will be able to. This page will give you some tips that can help you along the way.

Determination is the first step.

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/daily/sexuality/overcoming_masturbation.html

• After you bathe, don't admire yourself in the mirror. Stay in the shower just long enough to clean yourself. Then dry off and GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM into a room where you will have some member of your family present.
No admiring Mr P. I know its difficult not to in your case, but still.

If you are allowed fuck pies, when Hewlett Packard bring out their SexBot 69 GPS with Fast Ethernet switching capabilities, then will priests be able to ride the holes off that too?

Ive heard HPs new one looks like yer wan off Bladerunner. Score central.

a hand shandy is fine and dandy
a tommy tank from your wank bank
a quick jerk-off when you've work off
choke that chicken, finger licken,
ah the humble tug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back