what do priests do when they get horny? (1 Viewer)

Are nuns allowed touch themselves? Are they allowed smoke? Can nuns watch tv? I can't imagine a nun watching tv

I got my first introduction to TV from a nun.

edit; shit, The Bible. I got my first introduction to The Bible from a nun.
I'm always fucking that one up.

Are nuns allowed touch themselves? Are they allowed smoke? Can nuns watch tv? I can't imagine a nun watching tv

nuns can do whatever the fuck they like.

a nun, yesterday:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I knew a priest guy in college,really holy chap, big into church,praying and Jesus. His order were paying for his education so he was pretty grateful and did loads of holy stuff in college and seemed really into being a priest. He was also pretty anti gay and fell out with his best friend cos his friend came out. 6 months after the graduation I heard he had left the priesthood and was off living the high life as a gay in London.Good times.

They should start employing really over the top extrovert gay priests.Screamers Like.

Mass would be deadly.

Like will and grace. Without grace.

just got reminded of the time when one of the lads from the Computer Science department in Maynooth dressed up as a priest for Halloween.
And completed the costume with a well worn brown paper bag of sticky sweeties which he went around offering to the undergrads.

I think that was more or less the pinnacle of Halloween costumes that I've seen.
ballsy_halloween_costume.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back