What celebrity ... (1 Viewer)

jeez jared leto nearly turned me the opposite way..he was so dirty lookin...he asked me where could he find a bookshop..then he went up to these two giggling teenage girls and said'do you guys know who i am?'..prick...

yeah he was in dublin a few years ago and seemed to walk around in some kinda drug addled haze...ruined all my jordan catalano related teenage memories too...pricks..now i wish angela had gone after brian krakow...:)

chutneyfarmer said:
anyway, this is the sort of thread i thrive in sooo.....

aye, i was wondering where you were... and where is hermie?

scarlett-jahansson.jpg

she looked amazing in Lost in Translation, but i'm less fond of her as a platinum blonde.

agreed. 5 stars out of 5 for lost in translation filling the whole cinema screen with her arse. perhaps all films should start like that.

I know its wrong, but.......

Christina07.jpg

phwoar

I mean, I shouldn't like her, but y'know........she's like the jambon of women

Brian Conniffe said:
aye, i was wondering where you were... and where is hermie?

agreed. 5 stars out of 5 for lost in translation filling the whole cinema screen with her arse. perhaps all films should start like that.

the amount of times we've put that film on the tv screens in work is unreal. makes work go a whole lot easier. Hermie's at home with his Golden Girls boxset i believe. Was talking to him earlier. He was out of breath for some reason.

nahhhhh, christina aguilera is part of that whole rotton plastic blowupdoll collection which included paris hilton, jordan and pamela anderson. they're like grotesque parodies of what men are supposed to want. rotton, i wouldnt touch any of them with a tramps elbow.

Brian Conniffe said:
nahhhhh, christina aguilera is part of that whole rotton plastic blowupdoll collection which included paris hilton, jordan and pamela anderson. they're like grotesque parodies of what men are supposed to want. rotton, i wouldnt touch any of them with a tramps elbow.

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm saying. It must be the chaps (or whatever those pants are called) I'm sorry everybody, I dunno why I like her, I just know that given the opportunity, I definitly would. with extreme prejudice

seanc said:
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm saying. It must be the chaps (or whatever those pants are called) I'm sorry everybody, I dunno why I like her, I just know that given the opportunity, I definitly would. with extreme prejudice

aye, i know, its just that she has the look about her of being a plague carrier of biblical proportions. like you wouldnt really be all that surprised if she had syphilis, and her syphilis was infested with crabs, and those crabs were infected with gonorrea.

Dutchy said:
Dirrrty. (sorry) :eek:

hey, STDs are no laughing matter! Historicaly, syphilis is right up there with Germans. It wiped out the Romanovs, it decimated the American fleet at Pearl Harbour and of course Fidel Castro impersonated Marilyn Monroe and gave President Kennedy a case of syphilis so severe that it eventually blew the back of his head off. Now, can anybody tell me how Mark David Chapman gave John Lennon syphilis? Anybody? Anybody?

if i was a chick, i'd definately say...yes please...to natalie, no problem.

edit: just in case you have any doubts, here's one more.
imbruglia1.jpg

she's sAvage.

for some reason i always thought you were a chick!!!im not quite sure why:)

but natalie portman yes..

nataliehoop.jpg

beth from neighbours no...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back