What band did you see last night? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 291
  • Views 32K
  • Watchers 11
as i said- all kinds of deadly. nice mixed set( there was talk of playing the new album in it's entirety) good-if a tad low-sound. it was filmed for an upcoming dvd. was told Brian Slagel was at the gig!

as i said- all kinds of deadly. nice mixed set( there was talk of playing the new album in it's entirety) good-if a tad low-sound. it was filmed for an upcoming dvd. was told Brian Slagel was at the gig!
are you talking about primordial? in which case it wasnt filmed for dvd. i had organized a pretty big production but we had a hard decision to make. unfortunately the bass player ended up in hospital during the week with his appendix out. so they had to get a stand-in.
the band felt that they didnt want to put so much effort into a concert film if it wasnt the full band. it wasnt the 'real' primordial.

it was however shot in parts for a metal mag in germany. i think it was rock hard mag.

and on another note, i will be shooting something for primordial in the very near future..which will be interesting..

are you talking about primordial? in which case it wasnt filmed for dvd. i had organized a pretty big production but we had a hard decision to make. unfortunately the bass player ended up in hospital during the week with his appendix out. so they had to get a stand-in.
the band felt that they didnt want to put so much effort into a concert film if it wasnt the full band. it wasnt the 'real' primordial.

it was however shot in parts for a metal mag in germany. i think it was rock hard mag.

and on another note, i will be shooting something for primordial in the very near future..which will be interesting..

I was indeed. this sounds interesting.. their first video?

Soul control- em, alright, nothing amazing though
Shipwreak a.d- good shit.|..|
Blacklisted- bit meh.

Soul control- em, alright, nothing amazing though
Shipwreak a.d- good shit.|..|
Blacklisted- bit meh.

clear off you bollox! :)

all those three rocked it in various hardcore forms.

saw wooden shjips last night supporting autolux. wooden shjips, despite recently releasing an lp, played a completely new set and were fantastic. a band in flux. autolux on the other hand were dull.

08-02-21Mingers1.jpg

first band were rubbish,

second were ok, vocalist was quite funny
Ofac- were pretty good
Los mendozas- very entertaining, more piss taking than tunes
The mingers were ok, sound wasn't best for em.

saw wooden shjips last night supporting autolux. wooden shjips, despite recently releasing an lp, played a completely new set and were fantastic. a band in flux. autolux on the other hand were dull.
Where were Autolux playing?I have to say they were one of the best things I saw at the Portishead ATP, once they properly started the drone

today i went to the cork school of music symphony orchestra doing some tchaikovsky yoke, and then them and a massive choir and a bunch of solo singers doing karl jenkins's "the armed man: a mass for peace". tchaikovsky was tedious enough but the armed man was fucking great, loads of crashes and bangs that made the whole audience jump a mile, and a really discordant bit that made my ears hurt nearly as much as whitehouse. doom to the max.

now i want to take up proper singing and the timpani.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back