What a day! (1 Viewer)

The Chilli King

Old Timer
Supporter
It's 35 degrees outside, I'm going to see the Hulk in an hour, then going to put a deposit on a venue for my wedding and and and then I'm going to get drunk, paint myself green and run around San Francisco getting shot at.
.|..|
:D
!ninjaaaa

The Chilli King said:
It's 35 degrees outside, I'm going to see the Hulk in an hour, then going to put a deposit on a venue for my wedding and and and then I'm going to get drunk, paint myself green and run around San Francisco getting shot at.
.|..|
:D
!ninjaaaa
that's too hot

and the normal effects in the not so incredible hulk look shit

i'm in chicago, it totally hot and me got 1 hour left before things get messy!

hey chili, go to golden gate park, pick up some humbolt county buds and post them to me! i make it worth your while, BIG time...

yay summer!

actually down my corner of the green it's quite warm indeed

i shall now switch on the desk fan attached to the wall, above my head, for dramatic effect

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 38
pete said:
actually down my corner of the green it's quite warm indeed

i shall now switch on the desk fan attached to the wall, above my head, for dramatic effect

wow - graphical real time bulletin board administration cooling!

i luvvit
you could charge for this shit pete.

you should have a "what pete's doing now" board.

conor said:
"what pete's doing now"

" WOW this is great, look Petes on a computer... wow this is so cool...

{one hour later}

...wow he's still on a computer, woo! this is the greatest...

{one week later}

...eh... he's still on that computer... jesus... do you think he's dead?.....

{one month later}

...zzz zzz zzz"

Pantone247 said:
" WOW this is great, look Petes on a computer... wow this is so cool...

{one hour later}

...wow he's still on a computer, woo! this is the greatest...

{one week later}

...eh... he's still on that computer... jesus... do you think he's dead?.....

{one month later}

...zzz zzz zzz"

ah but the japery and falderal.
think of it! !ninjaaaa

whee.

that sounds much better than my day, which so far has involved so-called ticket "vendors" aloud.com infuriating me to such an extent that i am now a) smoking and b) contemplating drinking.

apparently they fucked up sending out lots of glastonbury tickets, so i may have to collect mine from fucking shepton mallet, ie several miles from the festival site, not where the buses stop, etc. and i only found this out after phoning them three times and being lied to repeatedly. grrrr.

minka said:

Jeez Minka, sorry to hear that. Tear those bastards a new asshole. Also I'm very sad to hear about your work dealy. Hope it all works out. I'll bring you back some Pete's coffee.
Here, will you e-mail my yahoo account < [email protected] >and tell me about the events of last monday. I'm completely out of the loop over here.

minka said:

whee.

that sounds much better than my day, which so far has involved so-called ticket "vendors" aloud.com infuriating me to such an extent that i am now a) smoking and b) contemplating drinking.

apparently they fucked up sending out lots of glastonbury tickets, so i may have to collect mine from fucking shepton mallet, ie several miles from the festival site, not where the buses stop, etc. and i only found this out after phoning them three times and being lied to repeatedly. grrrr.

that is distinctly shit. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back