Weren't The Doors (1 Viewer)

Derepped you cause you're a liar and a ring licker. I don't like babyshambles or Pete Doherty, i do like the Libertines. But its ok to like them Ernesto, Pitchfork said they are cool. And grow a pair, it's ok not agree with everything the cool people on thumped like, sometimes you can even have your own opinion.
:)

jesus, just because i give you a slagging. you did like Pete and baby shaggers a few years ago. i used to like oasis morg. just take it like a man.

God, what a moany bitch. And the only thing shitter than Al Murray is people who like him. You are shite Ernesto.

i really am arent i.

I love morg when he gets ornery.

Its only once in a while, but it burns bright and hot, yet he's so charming with it.

you should se him at work with the ladies.

i used to like oasis

in my youth...

C_71_article_1009050_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

I remember going to see the L.A. Doors about 10 years ago. They were pretty good, but the singer kinda took the Jim Morrison thing too far. Though he did pour some free JD into the audience. They were leaner times. But a couple years later I went to see them again and the place was overrun with scumbags.

One of my friends was smoking a rolled cigarette and this lad with a ronnie said "here budt.. can I gerra go on dah?" he took a drag and then passed it down a line of friends each looking back to my mate giving a thumbs up. When it got back to him there was fuck all of his smoke left and yer man said "dats good shitt. tanks budt."

That's pretty much when I stopped listening to them. But as I said, I recently started listening to them again and it's been a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

For me, they have some totally electrifying moments - (usually on the first 2 records). It's hard to get past the legends and the over-saturation at this stage and even harder to get past Jim Morrison. He's standing in the doorway, stopping you getting into the band. He's the bouncer of the Doors. But there's a live show from '68 at The Roundhouse in London (which turned up on TV a few times) and it's pretty mesmerizing....you can understand why people thought of them the way they did.

when i was 12 i went over to a friend's house for a sleep over. she put this video on and kept replaying the bit where val kilmer is bucking some chick and groaning "GET IN THERRRRRE!!!"

she played it over and over and over again.

i never got into teh doors but i think The Crystal Ship is a great choon.

disturbing. some kids just get the wrong end of life's stick. they usually continue to do so as adults in a slightly different way.

disturbing. some kids just get the wrong end of life's stick. they usually continue to do so as adults in a slightly different way.

oh that's not all. then a few weeks later she had us all over again. she put on pulp fiction - and replayed the anal rape scene countless times too.

cue tears and angry phone calls from parents the next day :rolleyes:

oh that's not all. then a few weeks later she had us all over again. she put on pulp fiction - and replayed the anal rape scene countless times too.

cue tears and angry phone calls from parents the next day :rolleyes:

is she now in some place for the criminally insane?

i think im meeting up with her for a pint this weekend, hahahahah!!!!

good luck with that. I'd give her 15 minutes before the creepy fetish stories kick in. as soon as they do you should have a parent at the ready to swoop in, give her a brief lecture and whisk you away.

i think im meeting up with her for a pint this weekend, hahahahah!!!!

What are the bets that the creepy fuckers on here will PM you to see if they can come. Make sure to post the PMs so we can laugh at them some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back