Watchmen (1 Viewer)

piratecore

Website
www.myspace.com
i ACTUALLY thought it was ok, which is a lot better than i what i thought was gonna happen. Obviously it did not do the comic justice and the director should still be shot for trying it. the end is a kick in the stones

i ACTUALLY thought it was ok, which is a lot better than i what i thought was gonna happen. Obviously it did not do the comic justice and the director should still be shot for trying it. the end is a kick in the stones
why, is the ending changed in the film version?? yes or no will suffice ! :)

Going to see this on monday, hopefully it'll deliver. also, I've never read the graphic novel, will that matter? i.e would you need to know the story there to get the film?

There's a lot of detail and sub plots, and from what I've heard about the film they are waded into but not done with any conviction. A half baked potato it seems, will see it tomorrow myself.
With Snyder on board it was never going to be great.

There's a lot of detail and sub plots, and from what I've heard about the film they are waded into but not done with any conviction. A half baked potato it seems, will see it tomorrow myself.
With Snyder on board it was never going to be great.

Way to not have decided whether or not you like the film before you see it.

I just saw it- If you've read the book you'll probably like it- i really did-, if not you might be wondering what all the fuss was about

It seems from the reviews that people who haven't read it find the film either baffling or just boring - so as a stand alone film it 's not the success it should have been, but I really enjoyed it and might even go see it again

And buy the Rorshach action figure

would've liked to re-read it before going to see it but left it at home in dublin. ah well. going to see it tonight anyway, mainly cos i'm bored shitless and if i'm still sitting round here 3 hours from now i'll go mental.

I've decided to stay away from it altogether out of respect for Alan Moore. He deserves better recognition than to have his stories turned into Hollywood turd by nerdy fanboy film directors. All movie adaptions of his work so far have been completely awful. Zack Snyder?. No thanks, I'll stick to the original novel.

Until I read the last sentence I thought you were saying it was bound to be shit...

Edit: my reply was to donal, not the last post

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back