Watchmen (1 Viewer)

I gonna go see it sometime this week. Only read the graphic novel a couple of weeks ago. Thought it was good, not as good as I'd been expecting cos of what people had told me about it. To all ye who have seen the movie, has the ending been totally changed or whats the story? Don't wanna know what happens, just whether or not they have changed it loads.

just rockin a large bifter before i head to see it, looking forward to it, i'll give you the book during the week if you want to read it first barrett, any version you get off the net will most likely be a bogey camera down the jocks job

It's pretty good, but not great or anything. It's a bit too hit and miss.
One of my favourite bits was when these 2 lads walked out towards the end, pretty much at the point where it stops being faithful to the comic. Nerds.

I don't even know if I want to see it anymore. I can totally see why Moore hates film adaptations of his books. Everything I'm hearing about the film is pointing to the conclusion that I'll hate it (nerd)

yes it is a poor reflection of the comic admittedly, but its nowhere near as bad as the other abortions. from hell and v were diabolically bad, watchmen is actually quite good. and it wont wreck the comic for you. and its def worth going to see on big screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back