Watchmen (1 Viewer)

yes it is a poor reflection of the comic admittedly, but its nowhere near as bad as the other abortions. from hell and v were diabolically bad, watchmen is actually quite good. and it wont wreck the comic for you. and its def worth going to see on big screen

I must really not get comics at all.

I've been reading through the Watchmen comic since seeing the film. It's pretty good but I can really only just see them as a storyboard to a movie. And the things that people really seen to miss from the comic is see either as a pretty insignificant stylistic flourish (like the panels immediately preceding the squid, the boy with the comic etc.) or just plain silly in the comic and handled far better in the film (the squid itself).

i havnt read this whole thread...if even any as its far too long...and its prob 100% already been said but BLUE COCK!

also i havnt read the book even though we have it here so i was like wtf is goin on for ages......but i thought when it got goin it was deadly....cool soundtrack too except when the played hallelujah which i just thought was naff!

did any of you experience alot of clapping at yer cinemas when it was over.....

must be a geek thing....:D

saw it last night, enjoyed it. did seem a bit rushed at times, didn't like the actor playing ozymandias. not too pissed off at the ending change, as the book ending is pretty ridiculous. cgi was decent. silk spectre is the hottest woman ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back