Warlords of Pez in Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jp
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3

jp

anyone know where you can get tickets and how much?
it seems to be one of the only bud rising gigs not listed on ticketmaster

Warlords Play Crawdaddy on Sunday night
FREE OF CHARGE
yes you heard it FREE OF CHARGE
and they are giving us a massive rider so we'll give you some and it will turn into a big fat greek wedding for the lot of us.

Plus we got new suits to show off
so come on down...

Doors are at 10pm

a trampolene would be deadly, you could round up all the virgins in the audience, nail pony and pee pee to the ceiling, and the catapult the virgins upwards?

Jesus are these fuckers still going?? fuck I was under the impression that these retarded turd prodders had decided to pack in this sham of a band. I think their parents should have just flushed instead of fishing them out of the bowl and raising as a human child.

Look here guy, i was just giving my opinion on this odious travesty of a band hoping to converse with likeminded individuals who wish to digress on the matters I have broght forwards that or have a suitable argument with one who believes the athithesis to my argument. Your interfereing is mereley for the purpose of your self gratification as you have some sort off need to prevent all forms of discussion that might cause a slight bit of heated debate. As I read the above threat I see that you had not already contributed to it, so obviously you have no interst in the topic under discussion and are only contributing in an effort to add to the turgidness of this board and make this and altogether more uninterseting and argument free place. You are as Mr Hicks once said "a demon l;et loose on the earth to lower the standards".

go be boring in another thread.

Thanks

Jesus are these fuckers still going?? fuck I was under the impression that these retarded turd prodders had decided to pack in this sham of a band. I think their parents should have just flushed instead of fishing them out of the bowl and raising as a human child.

I usually am a hoot alright until your mother arrives. Her live sex show usally steals the show.

Nice way to debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back