Warlords of Pez in Crawdaddy (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter jp
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
ah for fucks sake it was €15
i know i was lying down cos i was lying on the person behind me

didn't ozomatli get everyone to lie down at their gig in there the other week?

They also made all the sheep do it at an antiwar thing outside trinity, i'll be damned if anyone tells me to lie down, also i was standing beside a garda, we made general sheesh remarks to eachother, me and my pig friend.

Picante!!! said:
why was everyone doing this? like what was behind it?
i think it was about getting people to do what they say, it worked, but i dont think it had anything to do with the song or whatever......those crazy rock dudes

as far as i remember the song went "lie down lie down" or summat like that so they got eveyone to do it
i think the other lyric in the song was "philip seymour hoffman is in my bed" or something
haha

pssc said:
as far as i remember the song went "lie down lie down" or summat like that so they got eveyone to do it
i think the other lyric in the song was "philip seymour hoffman is in my bed" or something
haha
that sounds nuts. totally nuts. are you easily amused by any chance?

Picante!!! said:
duh, no prizes for guessing where you stole your sense of 'humour' from.
ok, whatever. i'm not fighting on this thing any more but if you honestly think i've borrowed anything from pez, you're totally retarded.

hag said:
ok, whatever. i'm not fighting on this thing any more but if you honestly think i've borrowed anything from pez, you're totally retarded.
ha, seem to me you think everyone's retarded except you, mr. hag. does that give you any insight?

Picante!!! said:
ha, seem to me you think everyone's retarded except you, mr. hag. does that give you any insight?
no, not really. it's pretty close to what i believe to tell you the truth. you got some osrt of point you're trying to make?

hag said:
no, not really. it's pretty close to what i believe to tell you the truth. you got some osrt of point you're trying to make?
none that you haven't already made, hag. you've proven yourself to be an asshole on more than one occasion, my work here is done, so to speak.

Picante!!! said:
none that you haven't already made, hag. you've proven yourself to be an asshole on more than one occasion, my work here is done, so to speak.
who the fuck are you anyway? you caught me at a bad time, i'm not engaging with you. go away etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back