Warlords of Pez in Crawdaddy (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter jp
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
Picante!!! said:
you've got my identity wrong but that coming out would hurt my friend. but there is no way you're a better drummer than dylan roche, just so you know.
who the fuck is dylan roche?

hag said:
that nerd burgler??? don't make me laugh..... aaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. seriously funny.
well, he was very upset when you said that to him. you told him if he's never had a gig boner, then he's not a real drummer. he took it to heart and has totally lost faith in himself now. you do know you're the only one to actually get these 'gig boners' and that it you who is in fact, weird?

Come on someone, Picantes signature - el alma de la helada, is spanish for "the soul of the frost" - Daemien frost, matlock senses a connection, must find more leads.

Picante!!! said:
well, he was very upset when you said that to him. you told him if he's never had a gig boner, then he's not a real drummer. he took it to heart and has totally lost faith in himself now. you do know you're the only one to actually get these 'gig boners' and that it you who is in fact, weird?
not my fault if he doesn't 'feel' music like i do... what are you anyway, his bumboy?

Bag'o'cans said:
Come on someone, Picantes signature - el alma de la helada, is spanish for "the soul of the frost" - Daemien frost, matlock senses a connection, must find more leads.
i got threatened by a tall, dark stranger for suggesting such fallacies
i wouldn't pursue this any further if I were you, not if you want to keep all your toes

Picante!!! said:
so what if i am? you have something against gays?
no, not smart gays anyway. you seem smart enough, what's your problem anyway? why have you taken on yourself to 'sort me out'?

hag said:
no, not smart gays anyway. you seem smart enough, what's your problem anyway? why have you taken on yourself to 'sort me out'?
dylan asked me to and, as far as i'm concerned, you deserve a good beating, and i reckon i'm just the man to give it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back