Warlords of Pez in Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jp
  • Start date
  • Replies 136
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
Picante!!! said:
oh just someone you pissed off that you really shouldn't have ;)
yeah well, i never really intend to piss anyone off, it's just kinda happens. you must be pretty bored, no?

i appreciate the sentiment, but personally, i'd lump hag into the same brown bag as CEREMONIALDEATH, put a load of rocks in it, tie a knot and throw it in the sea. there's just some people who need to learn the hard way, no?

Picante!!! said:
i appreciate the sentiment, but personally, i'd lump hag into the same brown bag as CEREMONIALDEATH, put a load of rocks in it, tie a knot and throw it in the sea. there's just some people who need to learn the hard way, no?
are you trying to teach hag a lesson? aww, do you think it's going well?

Picante!!! said:
here
there's a boinky thing here that says hag is you
???

hag said:
yeah, well, what can i say. sorry. like i said, on my best behaviour from now on.
forgive me if i don't believe you. let's just say i could make things a bit uncomfortable for you if you decide to act up again. you have been warned.

Picante!!! said:
forgive me if i don't believe you. let's just say i could make things a bit uncomfortable for you if you decide to act up again. you have been warned.
yeah? well forgive me if i'm not shaking in my boots. i don't react to threats very well...

hag said:
yeah? well forgive me if i'm not shaking in my boots. i don't react to threats very well...
just sent you a PM there. let me know if you still feel like being a smart ass after you've read it.

Picante!!! said:
just sent you a PM there. let me know if you still feel like being a smart ass after you've read it.
eh, no. as in i don't feel like it. i have a good idea who you are though...

Picante!!! said:
you're pretty dumb trying to threaten me. last chance haggy...
sent you a PM. if that comes out, so does what i know. i'm not frightened in the slightest, just so you know...

hag said:
sent you a PM. if that comes out, so does what i know. i'm not frightened in the slightest, just so you know...
it seems we have a deadlock. nicely played mr. heagney. but i'm warning you, you pissed off a friend of mine and i'm watching you.

Picante!!! said:
it seems we have a deadlock. nicely played mr. heagney. but i'm warning you, you pissed off a friend of mine and i'm watching you.
shaking.in.my.fucking.boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back