veryslowey (2 Viewers)

aoifed said:
Look, Donkster, I don't like fightin, so when a geezers on the bus or in a boozer shouting belligerent but basically harmless and inoffensive shit at people, I tend to keep my mouth shut and distract myself. It rarely goes beyond that on Thumped in my experience. Unless someones going out of their way to hurt people, I personally wouldn't feel the need to bark at them. But that's just me, that's how a playa's got to be.

oh, here, disclaimer: This is not specifically about Hag, Hag's a mate. It's a generdle ting about anyone who's head is wrecked by someone else. It's about not taking the internet seriously.

aoifed said:
oh, here, disclaimer: This is not specifically about Hag, Hag's a mate. It's a generdle ting about anyone who's head is wrecked by someone else. It's about not taking the internet seriously.

maybe just not taking hag seriously...... look anyone here who defends him has generally met him. and thats good - he's got friends so it must mean that he's not nearly as randomly abrasive & cuntshaped as he appears on here. i hear he has other-worldly radiant skin and i can understand how that might have an effect on people. but i've never met him and all i have to go on is his sometimes entertaining but mostly annoying paperclip-popup style interjections . it'd be interesting to see what anyones opinion of the guy would be based solely on his tea-cups-at-courttown hi5/go fuck yourself behaviour he displays on here. if hag was to form his own cult the reponses to the psalms at his services would be "hi5!!!" and "go fuck yourself!!!" on alternate sundays.

anyway the guy's not around to contribute or defend himself so lets leave it at that. and this fucking thread just got a page longer.

Unclealo said:
I watched I *heart* Huckabees recently and was reminded of this.

Just a question.

Why did you not go " I :heart: Huckabees"

You see what i did there. i put a heart were there was no heart before.

news_056.jpg

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i'm not even friends with hag
also - posting those boring message board animated gifs etc..stoppppstopoppo

I felt it was the only way i could express the pointlessness of the thread. Apologies Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back