veryslowey (1 Viewer)

booooooooooring. you said this stuff already. we know you dont like him. get over it. like the film

Donkey OJ said:
maybe just not taking hag seriously...... look anyone here who defends him has generally met him. and thats good - he's got friends so it must mean that he's not nearly as randomly abrasive & cuntshaped as he appears on here. i hear he has other-worldly radiant skin and i can understand how that might have an effect on people. but i've never met him and all i have to go on is his sometimes entertaining but mostly annoying paperclip-popup style interjections . it'd be interesting to see what anyones opinion of the guy would be based solely on his tea-cups-at-courttown hi5/go fuck yourself behaviour he displays on here. if hag was to form his own cult the reponses to the psalms at his services would be "hi5!!!" and "go fuck yourself!!!" on alternate sundays.

anyway the guy's not around to contribute or defend himself so lets leave it at that. and this fucking thread just got a page longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony
yawn

Donkey OJ said:
god bless you.

you're thinking of

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha CHEW!!!!!!!

where is the bearded lady, just out of curiousity?

i wasn't round these parts when he used to post but i know who he is by reputation alone.;)

no. you've misjudged me. i've turned a new leaf. i just popped out to buy a turtle neck. would you like to hear my baritone rendition of walk, walk in the light?

god bless me.

(i just farted)

I heard he works in the IFSC and he's not allowed on the internet now.

212418rke.jpg

Wilbert said:
Almost, it's so close I can smell it. Or maybe that's the stink of student still lingering in the hallways. You done in Wolves yet or do you go on until June?

I finish on Friday. Then its party at the Moon Tower all weekend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back