veryslowey (2 Viewers)

wasnt he a racist or something? isnt that what he was always harping on about - hating other races?

meh probably, i just loved the way when a crazy unsigned band thread would come along he'd put 47 replies in a row to clairfy his posts. classic!

hag said:
that's the second time you've said that to me... that entire thing. why won't you just leave me alone?
sorry i missed that. so what you're asking for is to be ignored? why dont i believe you. anyone on here says something ill informed, stupid or crass its open season. you know the rules. thats why you persist in playing the game the way you do. i can ignore you until the next time your mouth goes walkies if that'll do.

i like how people who haven't even posted here a year are trying to tell people from 'back in the day' how this shit works..........yeahhhhhhhhriiiiiiight

so fucking sue me if i take exception to a prick in the room. the standard response from the rest of you seems to be to just tolerate it. thats riiiight on!

new_jack_city.jpg

at least you'll always have ms. b. hayvennne.

Donkey OJ said:
the rest of you seems to be to just tolerate it. thats riiiight on!

Look, Donkster, I don't like fightin, so when a geezers on the bus or in a boozer shouting belligerent but basically harmless and inoffensive shit at people, I tend to keep my mouth shut and distract myself. It rarely goes beyond that on Thumped in my experience. Unless someones going out of their way to hurt people, I personally wouldn't feel the need to bark at them. But that's just me, that's how a playa's got to be.

i hear ya. but i figure why not just ask him to stop? obnoxiousness for winding up sake is still obnoxiousness. and i'm not barking at him. i'm politely asking him to fuck himself.

knowing him he'll get off on how many pages of "discussion" he generates so i'm finished discussin.

unless its about the hair lipped teddy bear veryslowey ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back