veryslowey (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer said:
:D

What's with the Tesco Witches Hat (tm) on the guy on the left!?

if i was a witches hat, sitting on her head like a paraffin stove
i'd fly away and be a bat, across the air i would rove

Donkey OJ said:
sorry i missed that. so what you're asking for is to be ignored? why dont i believe you. anyone on here says something ill informed, stupid or crass its open season. you know the rules. thats why you persist in playing the game the way you do. i can ignore you until the next time your mouth goes walkies if that'll do.
but i never talk to you, that's the difference. reading your posts makes me fee like i'm slipping in to a coma. i do serve one purpose for you though, i make you feel better about yourself, no?

Unclealo said:
actually, that's a match made in heaven right there... the violent wanker from the country who may or may not have abused some animals when he was growing up and the donkster. you guys should meet up and formulate a plan to kill me or something.

Donkey OJ said:
i hear ya. but i figure why not just ask him to stop? obnoxiousness for winding up sake is still obnoxiousness. and i'm not barking at him. i'm politely asking him to fuck himself.

knowing him he'll get off on how many pages of "discussion" he generates so i'm finished discussin.

unless its about the hair lipped teddy bear veryslowey ;)
but you don't know me. you've never met me. you describe yourself in your posts about me. you're mental.

Donkey OJ said:
maybe just not taking hag seriously...... look anyone here who defends him has generally met him. and thats good - he's got friends so it must mean that he's not nearly as randomly abrasive & cuntshaped as he appears on here. i hear he has other-worldly radiant skin and i can understand how that might have an effect on people. but i've never met him and all i have to go on is his sometimes entertaining but mostly annoying paperclip-popup style interjections . it'd be interesting to see what anyones opinion of the guy would be based solely on his tea-cups-at-courttown hi5/go fuck yourself behaviour he displays on here. if hag was to form his own cult the reponses to the psalms at his services would be "hi5!!!" and "go fuck yourself!!!" on alternate sundays.

anyway the guy's not around to contribute or defend himself so lets leave it at that. and this fucking thread just got a page longer.
heh, i wish you hadn't said that thing about the psalms - i totally would do that and it would be totally funny but as it stands now, you wouldn't be allowed in. your posts read like someone who fancies themselves as a writer, all unnecessarily over-descriptive or something. you like books mister?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i'm not even friends with hag
also - posting those boring message board animated gifs etc..stoppppstopoppo
damn straight. over kirstie's dead body.

I gotta new job where I lie on a bean bag and play video games all day. It brings my grand total of time employed to 7.5 weeks of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back