VEGGIES TO BE ABLE TO GO BACK ON THE MEAT (1 Viewer)

They initially extracted cells from the muscle of a live pig. Called myoblasts, these cells are programmed to grow into muscle and repair damage in animals

sounds like a czech crust band

woah, i read about this in a sci-fi book recently
there were sheep called mo'hairs that were used to grow many-coloured wigs as well

well, that stuff was mentioned in the flashbacks to before the apocalypse that is

The cells were then incubated in a solution containing nutrients to encourage them to multiply indefinitely. This nutritious “broth” is derived from the blood products of animal foetuses, although the intention is to come up with a synthetic solution.
The result was sticky muscle tissue that requires exercise, like human muscles, to turn it into a tougher steak-like consistency.

Post and his colleagues have so far managed to develop a soggy form of pork and are seeking to improve its texture. “What we have at the moment is rather like wasted muscle tissue,” Post said.
sounds delish

Honestly.... if you're veggie and you actually wanted to go back on the meat you're a fucking idiot for not just following your gut instincts and doing it anyway rather than waiting for some weird "laboratory bred" meat. Jesus. Man the fuck up.If I had to eat pork I'd rather eat it from the pig than from some fucking weird lab. somewhere.

3091978.200.p.tn.jpg

PIGOONS!!

Sounds fucking repulsive. I full heartedly endorse the idea that if I had to go back to meat I'd rather eat an actual animal rather than some fucked up lab experiment.

Honestly.... if you're veggie and you actually wanted to go back on the meat you're a fucking idiot for not just following your gut instincts and doing it anyway rather than waiting for some weird "laboratory bred" meat. Jesus. Man the fuck up.If I had to eat pork I'd rather eat it from the pig than from some fucking weird lab. somewhere.
Yeah! Pussies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back