Veggie BBQ? (2 Viewers)

I recommend nice sauces. Seriously. A nice chilli sauce, some sour cream (of if you're expecting vegans, some vegan sour cream) poured over a really simple vegetable skewer is easy and tasty.

If you're using tofu, best to grill it first so it doesn't fall apart. If you're prepared enough, marinating it in some soy sauce/lemon juice/black pepper before you grill it makes it even nicer.

Giant mushrooms with some garlic butter in em wrapped in tinfoil are fucking killer super nice.

When I'm at barbeques, I tend to stand over the meat grill, inhaling the animally goodness.

Jamaican jerk tofu. Stay with me, folks!

Freeze some tofu to make it firm, then defrost (either slowly or boiled in the bag like an 80s chicken curry), squeeze out excess moisture between 2 plates and cut into large cubes.

Get a jar of Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning:
http://www.walkerswood.com/product_detail.asp?pID=1
It's meant for chicken or meat so you could do some of that for the omnivores at the same time.

Rub the seasoning into the tofu, leave for a few hours or preferably overnight. It packs a chilli punch so experiment with different amounts for different palates.

Impale on some skewers with vegetables of your choice, but there should be peppers and sweet corn involved. BBQ until veg are nice and squishy and tofu is crisp.

The seasoning is also yummilicous added to a tomato-based bean and veg stew, like curry paste. Just a teaspoonful makes it pleasantly spicy, a dessertspoon for chilli masochists.

bananas with melted chocolate wrapped in tin foil.
a can of beans (cooks in the can!)
a slice of bread (watch it magicly turn into toast)

would you invite a teetotal to your booze party?
a celibate to you sexathon?
find the answer to that, mah fren, and all will be clear.

to make the cocktails when everyone is too fucked

to make the cocktails when everyone is fucking

find the answer to that, mah fren, and all will be clear.

We like stuffing our faces and getting pissed outdoors on a sunny day too, y'know. Just cause we don't stuff our faces with ex-creatures. Hmmpph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back