Vaz in Dublin (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
Just noticed that Vaz is listed as being on in Dublin on the 1st Oct. 'tisn't.
we had to move it to a different venue, so we moved it to Fred Zeppelins, in Cork.

Vaz
giveamanakick
10past7
Fred Zeppelins
Cork
Fri 1st Oct

oh, and we won't be playing with Archie Bronson Outfit in the Hub on the 9th either, or on any of the other dates of their tour either. I heard we were listed in the Events Guide or summat

Fuckin ell.

Have got loadsa people into 'is it ok..' and now you havent played DUb since the deafening Tower gig(couldnt go to Ballroom). I know you have lives but is there any future possibility of makin it back up here soon?

thickaspigshit said:
Fuckin ell.

Have got loadsa people into 'is it ok..' and now you havent played DUb since the deafening Tower gig(couldnt go to Ballroom). I know you have lives but is there any future possibility of makin it back up here soon?
Coola Boola for spreading our nasty vibe! .|..| We prolly won't be back up there 'til November for the launch of the split single with waiting room, unless something pops up in Oct. I'll keep you posted

Giveamanakick said:
Coola Boola for spreading our nasty vibe! .|..| We prolly won't be back up there 'til November for the launch of the split single with waiting room, unless something pops up in Oct. I'll keep you posted
oh yeah... ahem! the next road relish single is a split between GAMAK and waiting room! yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back