US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

1225321598221.jpg

Classic. Maybe it's just my durty mind, but I think this pic is very phallic.

Obama is a prick.

Hahaha
Remember that fucking Larkin Grimm woman

F$% THE VOTE
Coming home after spending a whole summer hiding out in Europe was like pulling my head out of the sand. Really, feeling that bright New York sunshine on my face, looking around myself and seeing poverty and fear and humor and happiness, all the sex and misery and love that happens in this town of New York, all the living that happens in this country seems so much more real than the wealthy and privileged all white exclusive five star hotel that is the European Union. African Americans, I love you! Thank you for forgiving, and for sharing, and teaching the European Americans about soul. Puerto Rican boys, you can call me mommy any time. I just wanna have ten babies and raise them all in a pentacostal church fondling snakes and speaking in tongues. This is a great country. Let the Guatemalans in. They are wonderful. Let the Tibetans in, and the Koreans, and the Romanians. There is room for everybody. Everything gets better in America.

Now I know all you certified, registered, numbered and uniformed 'mericans are worried about this here election, and I just want you to remember that it will all be okay, that Evil is Stupid, and as long as you have your golden light shield, The Universe will give you everything you want. I am not going to vote into one of those silly machines that fools you into thinking you are doing something to change the world, I am going to keep voting the old fashioned way, with dollars that I spend, with my "freaky" lifestyle, with food, with songs, and with my own body and blood. Democracy is a total joke, but this country is great. The people are great. The culture is rich.

You don't need anything from the government, and they aren't going to help you. What we have here in this country that is valuable is land, and a lot of people who know how to live in harmony with the land. Real healing, real medicine comes from the plants and the people, not the institutions. Stay out of hospitals if you want to be healthy. Throw rotten vegetables at doctors. Stay away from things that buzz and hum with electricity, stay away from things that stink of chemicals. Drink clean water out of a glass, not oily petroleum-stinky imported plastic water. Eat food that still looks like food. Fruits that have seeds, meat that still bleeds. Ignore the law. Make your own law. Walk away from pain and suffering, strip away the headache and the belly-ache and the fearfulness and guilt, and take what you need, no more.

Seriously, fuck the voting machine. None of this is real. Imaginary government, imaginary money, imaginarily disappearing. Only love is real. Love is so real.
love,
Larkin

Real healing, real medicine comes from the plants and the people, not the institutions. Stay out of hospitals if you want to be healthy.
OMG!! So, I was just searching through the Journal of American Medical Assoc, and Nature, and I could not find close to enough articles talking about this.
I think I am going to write one, with Larkin's help.
I've got the title : Hospitals are teh ghey, STAY AWAY! (Especially if you have breast cancer.)

Here Larkin, l'll tell you what, you give away your imaginary money, see how that works out.

edit...God dammit.
I fucking.... eeeergh, and I fucking agree with a lot she says.
And that just makes me hate her all the more. Where do you get a PhD in pretentious up your own hole douchbaggery anyway?

Did you see McCain introducing Joe the Plumber yesterday and he wasn't there?

Gas. Can't even organise that PR shite properly. Imagine he tried to organise a war?

Actually, that could be the secret to ending all war. Put incompetents in charge.

Hmmm....

yeah I was going to stick that up... but there is a point that you reach, where you have seen a desperate old man humiliated and dragged through the shit enough.
Or is there?

_george-bush-flag.jpg

holy shit, LATEST ELECTION PROJECTIONS*!!
oreillymap_2167.jpg

*Fox News, Fair and Balanced.

Bollocks to that, CNN's polls already put Obama on 289. Fox are keeping in play states like Virginia (where the latest polls give Obama an 6 point lead), Colarado (8 points) and New Mexico (5) which are leaning blue now but recently have been won by republicans.

Bollocks to that, CNN's polls already put Obama on 289. Fox are keeping in play states like Virginia (where the latest polls give Obama an 6 point lead), Colarado (8 points) and New Mexico (5) which are leaning blue now but recently have been won by republicans.

And he's 12 points ahead in Michican and 10 in Pennsylvania which they've got in play too.

And they've given McCain North Dakota where Obama is polling 2 points up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back