US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

as long as ny stays put for the next few months I'll be happy. never been there; heading over in february. excitement. interdimensional snipers eh? I used to have a preoccupation with that sort of idea. for a movie or something. it's probably been done... timecop?

anyway, politics. carry on...

[video=dailymotion;x76eg3]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x76eg3_wassup-2008_fun[/video]

So there was this story running today around the city about some woman who allegedly got mugged, and had a B carved into her face (backwards for some reason) for BARACK by a rabid Obama supporter.

And everyone was very outraged, and wanted to break things.

And then low and behold...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/index.html
Bail was set at $50,000 Friday night for a GOP campaign worker who made up a story about being attacked by a man angered by a John McCain bumper sticker on her car.

Ashley Todd, 20, of College Station, Texas, has been charged with filing a false police report, a misdemeanor, a police report said.
Todd, who is being held at the Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, did not enter a plea when she appeared in court Friday night. She did not post bail.
She is scheduled to appear in court again October 30, when she is expected to enter a plea.
If she posts bail, Todd must be evaluated at a behavioral clinic.
"This has wasted so much time. ... It's just a lot of wasted man hours," Assistant Police Chief Maurita Bryant said at a briefing.
Todd was a volunteer for a John McCain phone bank in Pittsburgh, the campaign said.

it was backwards because she was looking in the mirror while she did it.

Deep breath.
Oh dear.

What a load of crap.

I think it's gas. "world opinion"?.....hmmmmm... OK.

world.jpg

So there was this story running today around the city about some woman who allegedly got mugged, and had a B carved into her face (backwards for some reason) for BARACK by a rabid Obama supporter.

And everyone was very outraged, and wanted to break things.

And then low and behold...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/index.html

it was backwards because she was looking in the mirror while she did it.

Deep breath.
Oh dear.

You heard it here first!
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1120009&postcount=1357
Thumped
Faster than the SCLM and twice as biased!

He has this habbit of divining peoples (ie governments) intentions from the outcome of their actions. It pre-supposes the ability to organise a pissup in a brewery.
I never got any whiff of conspiracy from Chomsky - on the contrary, I think he demonstrates pretty well how the wealthy and powerful aggressively pursuing their own ends results in the world we live in, with no conspiracy necessary

someone pointed out that (possibly) millions of people have nicely designed Obama posters hanging in their flats/apartments/house and that if the expected happens these people will then have posters of their president hanging in their homes......

someone pointed out that (possibly) millions of people have nicely designed Obama posters hanging in their flats/apartments/house and that if the expected happens these people will then have posters of their president hanging in their homes......

Loads of people where I work have W posters/calendars etc in their offices.

Ome woman has the 9/11 crying eagle thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back