US Presidential Elections 2008 (4 Viewers)

I wonder will McCain let a Mark Fuhrman/Michael Richards/that other dude slip.start your bets

I dunno. I doubt it - everything is very tightly controlled. I can't see it happening. He does appear to be volatile though - the debates should be good to watch.

I like the idea of him finishing second fom the bottom of his class in West Point or Annapolis or wherever. Apparently he wouldn't abide by any rule he thought was stupid or unfair. I guess that's a good trait (although on the minus side Bush thinks he has the same trait only this time the rule in question is habeas corpus!). An when it comes to having a foul mouth, I can hardly throw stones at anyone for that.

He seems to have a strength of character and intelligence lacking in the current occupant - still he makes me uneasy - he has the same pious certainty about everything - not good at all.

America's next VP.
428px-General_Wesley_Clark_official_photograph.jpg

Think about how many boxes that Obama would leave unticked, that Wes Clarke would tick.

He's not even the worst bloke in the world.

Just be clear, realistically the VP's only role is to help the President get elected. This is his job.
Think about how much happier the maaaaaybes would feel about voting for Obama if this lad was on the ticket beside him.
Clinton is a nasty has been. Richardson is a gobshite, that helps Obama very little.

Honestly, with your man on the ticket, Obama might romp this thing.

This 'election' is as fixed as fuck. TPTB know where its at. Pete, translate the acronyms. TSICD.
When you start to hear people at the pump complaining, FFS. Nobody ever used to complain, cause we didn't have cars!!

Think about how many boxes that Obama would leave unticked, that Wes Clarke would tick.

He's certainly in the top 2-3 candidates at the moment. Well, from the perspective of us who don't know anything about what the campaign are thinking, anyway. If it's going to be a military VP, it should be Clarke. If it's going to be a woman, Clarke seems less likely.

I wish it weren't true.

I wish it weren't true.

I wish! I wish!

Wishing.

Here.

Wishes?

I only found out today that dirty foreigners aren't allowed to visit the White House? I think I did hear that in the post-9/11 tizzy, but I guess I kind of filtered it out. Sorry, foreigns who aren't dignitaries. Not allowed in. Mental. Not that anyone would really want to go there at the moment, but still, it just....never mind.

Fuck.

Here, Jane, any idea what kind of drugs Cindy McCain is on? She sure seems to be keeping a very low profile, compared to Ms. O'Bama.
sucks about the foreigners, btw. Seems like such a great place to visit.

http://www.slate.com/id/2193798/

Subject: WHO IS BARACK OBAMA?

There are many things people do not know about BARACK OBAMA. It is every American's duty to read this message and pass it along to all of their friends and loved ones.

Barack Obama wears a FLAG PIN at all times. Even in the shower.

Barack Obama says the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE every time he sees an American flag. He also ends every sentence by saying, "WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL." Click here for video of Obama quietly mouthing the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE in his sleep.

A tape exists of Michelle Obama saying the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE at a conference on PATRIOTISM.

Every weekend, Barack and Michelle take their daughters HUNTING.

Barack Obama is a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN. He has one HAND over his HEART at all times. He occasionally switches when one arm gets tired, which is almost never because he is STRONG.

Barack Obama has the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE tattooed on his stomach. It's upside-down, so he can read it while doing sit-ups.

There's only one artist on Barack Obama's iPod: FRANCIS SCOTT KEY.

Barack Obama is a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN. His favorite book is the BIBLE, which he has memorized. His name means HE WHO LOVES JESUS in the ancient language of Aramaic. He is PROUD that Jesus was an American.

Barack Obama goes to church every morning. He goes to church every afternoon. He goes to church every evening. He is IN CHURCH RIGHT NOW.

Barack Obama's new airplane includes a conference room, a kitchen, and a MEGACHURCH.

Barack Obama's skin is the color of AMERICAN SOIL.

Barack Obama buys AMERICAN STUFF. He owns a FORD, a BASEBALL TEAM, and a COMPUTER HE BUILT HIMSELF FROM AMERICAN PARTS. He travels mostly by FORKLIFT.

Barack Obama says that Americans cling to GUNS and RELIGION because they are AWESOME.

I only found out today that dirty foreigners aren't allowed to visit the White House? I think I did hear that in the post-9/11 tizzy, but I guess I kind of filtered it out. Sorry, foreigns who aren't dignitaries. Not allowed in. Mental. Not that anyone would really want to go there at the moment, but still, it just....never mind.

Fuck.

The old man went to the White House, outside it like, and took out a camera...... that lasted about 0.83 seconds. I think he was a little surprised, so he said "I just wanted to take a picture of the White House".
The security dude replied, and I dont get this, he replied "That's not the White House".
Then, for shits and giggles presumably, since my old man is an awful prick at times, he wanders over to The Pentagon.
"Is this the Pentagon?" he asked the security.
No Sir.

You have to hand it to them... ignorance is strength.

It was probably one of those other largest pentagonal buildings in the world.

Easy mistake to make.

It was probably one of those other largest pentagonal buildings in the world.

Easy mistake to make.

They should add a 'fake' sixth side to the Pentagon, as a cover. No one would suspect a hexagonal building would be the headquarters for a war machine. I mean, a six sided building! Whoodathunkit!?

WAIT! STOP THE ACTUAL PRESSES:

Make it....an irregular polygon.

Also, the other idea I had is to get whathisfacesis to make it disappear. Then replace the place where the Pentagon was with a statue of David Copperfield fucking a supermodel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back