US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

Ah, it won't last long. They're not as strong as they think. The people will rise up and put an end to the NWO and force the battle to end all battles. Oh, wait, that's the end of days, isn't it? We're fucked. Or maybe we're not. Sure, Reagan himself swore blind that'd be happening in Meggido.

McCain is going to win this thing. If he lives that long. He's getting on a bit.

And don't expect a softly softly approach from Obama if he wins. I saw what David Palmer was capable of giving the okay to; I've seen 24. He'll no sooner pull the troops out of Eye-Rag than McCain will. Even though the Republicans are gearing up towards that inevitability as we speak.

necessary reads - i'm going to hawk this everywhere - one or both of the following
0226009254.jpg

0804732183.jpg

also - clive stafford smith's 'bad men' is an astonishing account of what happens in guantanamo.
he's far too kind on the yanks, in my opinion. read in conjunction with agamben, and you will be ready for the coming storm.

Walter Benjamin said:
The tradition of the oppressed teaches us that the ‘state of emergency’ in which we live is not the exception but the rule. We must attain to a conception of history that is in keeping with this insight. Then we shall clearly realize that it is our task to bring about a real state of emergency, and this will improve our position in the struggle against Fascism.

necessary reads - i'm going to hawk this everywhere - one or both of the following
0226009254.jpg

0804732183.jpg

also - clive stafford smith's 'bad men' is an astonishing account of what happens in guantanamo.
he's far too kind on the yanks, in my opinion. read in conjunction with agamben, and you will be ready for the coming storm.
Too right.. Fuck the US Presidential Election 2008! Everyone is gonna be surprised, pleasantly or otherwise.

Lads, lads, lads.
There's no need for all of this negativity.
Obama's going to get voted in, the system is going to change and everything's going to be grand.

17809099_400x400.jpg

it doesn't matter who's in the office, it's the structure of sovereignty that is the problem,
fundamentally it is the power over 'bare' life. democracy, citizenship, status, all these are layers added on. the foundation of the political remains constant. this is why a democracy (like the Weimar republic, or the USA) can become a sovereign dictatorship practically over night (like the Weimar republic, and the USA)

Ah, it won't last long. They're not as strong as they think. The people will rise up and put an end to the NWO and force the battle to end all battles. Oh, wait, that's the end of days, isn't it? We're fucked. Or maybe we're not.speak.

ya know the mayan calendar and all that palaver?
A main thrust of that philosophy is that we are already in
the apocalyse. I think nwo should be replaced with globalisation, which is a great thing but currently a very
bad thing. we live in an age of choice.

i think we need a choice apocalypse, it is down to the individual. we are running out of 'choice'.

reduction in income tax offset by a carbon tax in any form
would be maybe the only way to derail the runaway train
known as consumerism and all it's destructive glory.

But that is reliant on government...

globalsiation is the doorway into an insight of a collective mind
that has just looked into a mirror to find palsy staring it in the face.

diagnosis alone can be fatal.

anyway... b o t. barak, the word sounds like a name you'd

give your pet aligator.

When Paddy Power give odds for Obama + Unnatural Causes, I'll be down in a flash with my saved up Confirmation money.
They'll never do it though.
Which is a shame because the odds would be so low that it wouldn't be worth anybody's time or effort to kill him.
It would save his life.

they'll let him have the crown first, and by they i mean the cia.

i saw earlier someone said that mc cain would win, heh..'win'.

is that because of the idiot majority or vote rigging ala the

bush II myth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back