• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden seems to think he's got this. It's hard to know if that's shite talking to try to offset the bricks getting shit all over the place.

I'm not sure how he thinks he's got PA. I'm guessing it's to do with mail-in votes getting counted after the day-of votes.

Very fucking scary regardless.
Yea, I guess Biden needs to stake his claim given that Trump has already declared victory, so that the narrative is not all Trump

dunno how accurate this is, posted for posterity:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Biden 'only' needs Wisconsin and Michigan of those 5 (I think). If it weren't for the unknown factor of legal claims and whatnot it would seem that Biden is a strong 50/50 call, assuming postal ballots lean towards the Ds

I woke up at 2 bastard 40 am. Had no idea of the time and tried so hard not to open the phone. Fucked that didn't I.

I woke up at 2 bastard 40 am. Had no idea of the time and tried so hard not to open the phone. Fucked that didn't I.
I personally won't hold you responsible for whoever wins, I can't speak for anyone else though.

This was me at 2:45 when the little maps on my phone weren't all blue

And then I went on a deep dive on #GBBO and Lee Hurst tweets. (Subjects unrelated, but I wasn't happy with who got the bakeoff boot last night)
I haven't watched Bakeoff since Mel & Sue & Mary Berry left. The Stiff record years are the best although I recognize that the shiny, major label stuff has its merits and shouldn't be dismissed merely because they got in a marketing budget.

Anyway, it'd be very funny if they said "ok, all counting is stopped at your orders Mr. President. By the current tallies Joe Biden is the winner. No take backsies."

biden has now pulled ahead by a hair's breadth in wisconsin - if he takes it, nevada and michigan then would get him to 270.
i can't see biden getting michigan. 200k deficit to overcome, with less than half a million votes to count, i think?

edit: i think it's about a million left to count.

Last edited:
And then I went on a deep dive on #GBBO and Lee Hurst tweets. (Subjects unrelated, but I wasn't happy with who got the bakeoff boot last night)
Yeah, I took the GBBO result as a portent of doom. I don’t think there’s anyone left that I’m that invested in.

i can't see biden getting michigan. 200k deficit to overcome, with less than half a million votes to count, i think?

edit: i think it's about a million left to count.

yeah, but going on what seems to be remaining - there's about 800k or 850k votes left to count (i think), with 200k between them.
biden would need the votes to go 500k/300k in his favour (about 60-65% in his favour), and i don't see that happening. the remaining Biden-leaning counties are barely making that margin as is, let alone the (much less populated) trump leaning ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back