• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been a bit obsessed with the craziness of it all since 2015.....but it's time for him to fuck off.

I'm getting a bad feeling though......

I think Dems are going to hammer the GOP, I think they'll take the Senate and the Presidency.

And, Biden will end up being the President Obama wasn't.

I'm not sure where this all came from, but for some reason I've become very optimistic about things.

Who's staying up? I remember the awful feeling of 2016 going to bed thinking Clinton had it in the bag and then waking up to find Trump victorious. Vowed that I'd stay up next time and see it out ...

I'd only watch it to see that horrible orange prick admit defeat.

But he won't do that, regardless of what happens.

There were times when I'd know what parts of Florida democrats had to do well in to carry the state, and would keep an eye on them. Can't motivate myself to be that granular this time. I wouldn't have liked Romney to win but the shitness of another Trump win would be too much to invest myself in. I'll probably stay up till 2 though.

I reckon I'll stick on a movie, have a few beers and see what the state of play is then. I have seven psychopaths recorded, heard that's alright.

It's morning time in Australia so we get to follow it throughout the morning and afternoon, woohoo

I should probably call my dad, he'll be staying up til all hours

I’m going to bed after this cup of tea. I don’t know how you’d stick all this empty hand waving disguised as analysis on the news.

Have to work tomorrow and it's forecast to be cold so I doubt I'll stay up. it's difficult to know what will happen God might be on Trumps side this time again unfortunately but I'd love to see an Irish American been given the job of saving the world.

Personally, I'm really scared.

Gonna stay up for a bit, watch something, see how it goes.

When I say really scared, I mean really scared. Even if Biden wins, it's still fucking all sorts of chaos.

It'll mutate overnight and it'll be coronabiden, like one of the latex lads from 70's japanese godzilla movies, except HUGE. storming around america slurring and infecting and fucking up hawaii.

Looks like all the counties in so far are red.
Still early, it’ll be grand.

I was feeling very tense so watched an incredibly unsettling Japanese film about a serial killer to take my mind off it for a bit. Didn’t help.

Great “bothsidesism” from RTE so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back