US Election 2016 (3 Viewers)

There is something depressingly wishy washy about the protests that have been ongoing. Anti-Obama shithawks basically threatened to overthrow the state by force of arms when he was elected.

Good to see the literal worst human being in existence, Peter Thiel, is officially involved. ALL HOSPITAL FUNDING NOW REDIRECTED TO THE NEWLY FORMED DEPARTMENT OF SINGULARITY.

Isn't the singularity the other guy... Elon Musk
Or is believing that singularity nonsense part of being a libertarian tech wanker.

The singularity guy is Kurzweill. But you are right, believing in it is pretty much part of parcel of being a "libertarian tech wanker" so it loosely applies to Thiel and Musk as well. I've spent much of my life trying to distance myself from computer scientists. Now they are officially taking over the world. I don't know how I am going to mentally function for the next four years.

I blame the Hillary supporters they have enabled Trump by not supporting Bernie. But really who gives a fuck about the US the more shit there president is the better.

Lol - Yoko

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

CxN24d-W8AAEObM.jpg

Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle blocked by Yoko Ono on Twitter

The singularity guy is Kurzweill. But you are right, believing in it is pretty much part of parcel of being a "libertarian tech wanker" so it loosely applies to Thiel and Musk as well. I've spent much of my life trying to distance myself from computer scientists. Now they are officially taking over the world. I don't know how I am going to mentally function for the next four years.
Isn't the singularity the other guy... Elon Musk
Or is believing that singularity nonsense part of being a libertarian tech wanker.
It was shorthand for the kind of person he is, Keith Rabois can be thrown in there as well.

If I had to start listing the problems with Thiel i'd be dead before I was done.

yeah, i thought it was like achieving unity with the event horizon or something, or possibly some kind of all-encompassing consciousness

i suppose i could google it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back