US Election 2016 (8 Viewers)

What? Where did I say anything he said was authentic?
Erm not going to war with Russia - being the only thing that he has going for him and you objected to Hillary because of her imperialism even though the military will tell Trump what to do.
So you don't believe Trump not going to war with Russia is authentic..no..yes?

Erm not going to war with Russia - being the only thing that he has going for him and you objected to Hillary because of her imperialism even though the military will tell Trump what to do?

Jesus, i'll spell it out:

What Donald Trump says he'll do and what he will actually do have little relation.

What he said on the campaign trail will be his foreign policy if elected President is something I could approve of, especially when compared to Hillary Clinton's record of meddling with other countries.

What will be his actual foreign policy, I AM GUESSING BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, will most likely not be something I will approve of because I don't believe the US foreign policy can actually be changed easily.

Jesus, i'll spell it out:

What Donald Trump says he'll do and what he will actually do have little relation.

What he said on the campaign trail will be his foreign policy if elected President is something I could approve of, especially when compared to Hillary Clinton's record of meddling with other countries.

What will be his actual foreign policy, I AM GUESSING BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, will most likely not be something I will approve of because I don't believe the US foreign policy can actually be changed easily.

You said that after a 'five minute conversation' - the military will tell him what do do anyway so what difference does it make eh? You are contradicting yourself with nonsense. Either he will not go to war independently of the military or he will ..which is it?

Yeah you're right, sorry man, the things i've been coming out with

lili marlene said:
He will use a private army to go to war with Mexico no matter what the military tell him to do

what am I like?

We'll never know whether Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump because the Democratic Party elitists colluded with Clinton to prevent the possibility. However we can still be reasonably confident that Sanders' anti-establishment grass-roots democracy campaign would have taken an awful lot more wind out of Trump's anti-establishment rhetoric than Hillary Clinton's insipid, uninspiring "more of the same", "be thankful for the crumbs you've got" campaign.
Who is to blame for President Trump?

i'm kind of glad the democrats got this 'fuck you'. just hopefully it won't lead to armageddon...

Population of America 318.9 million

231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote

25.6% voted Clinton
25.5% voted Trump

2014-03-06-informativeinterestingrelevant-thumb.png

also:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is good fun

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hilary is not a good candidate
She doesn't do inspiring, vision, rhetoric etc.

She is a good politician
She does policy, detail, empathy, pragmatism, effectiveness.

Exactly the person I'd like to be running my country
But...exactly the wrong person to run again Trump in a year when people were ready to burn the place down.

"One cool thing about this election is that both sides have become totally indistinguishable from the parody the other side has made of them."

-some commenter guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back