US Election 2016 (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hilarious.

15032168_10154847994238949_7238283097598943525_n.jpg

everyone's mad quiet in my office today. lots of glum faced brits
In Brexitland? Should they not be delighted?

The US voting system continues to be stupid. I wonder how many votes were just to prevent the other person getting in.

Gwan Trump ye mad yoke!

All the way into the oval office
You know I was kidding with this post

In Brexitland? Should they not be delighted?

The US voting system continues to be stupid. I wonder how many votes were just to prevent the other person getting in.

You know I was kidding with this post
Who was preventing people from voting?

The electoral college system is hopeless.

W
The electoral college system is hopeless.
Not perfect but it ensures the rights of smaller states and stands as an important piece of American federalist democracy. Would you have complained about the electoral college system if the Hildabeast had won? or did you just want a vagina in the WH..any vagina!!??

W

Not perfect but it ensures the rights of smaller states and stands as an important piece of American federalist democracy. Would you have complained about the electoral college system if the Hildabeast had won? or did you just want a vagina in the WH..any vagina!!??
I would have voted for Jill Stein.

which would mean that ultimately my vote would have counted towards Trump or Hilary depending on my state. Even though i'd be against most things both of them stood for.

Would rather vote for who I believe in and lose than who I don't and win.

I would have voted for Jill Stein.

which would mean that ultimately my vote would have counted towards Trump or Hilary depending on my state. Even though i'd be against most things both of them stood for.

Would rather vote for who I believe in and lose than who I don't and win.

Well Stein more or less endorsed the Donald last week saying Hillary was far more dangerous and would start a nuclear war with Russia. Smart lady.

So if you voted for Stein then your vote would have went to either of those candidates that you don't believe in. Great logic that.

Well Stein more or less endorsed the Donald last week saying Hillary was far more dangerous and would start a nuclear war with Russia. Smart lady.
I generally buy the argument that Hillary was a worse choice for the rest of the world re:wars. She has a long, long history of orchestrating them.

Trump was talking about not fighting with Russia. It's about the only thing he has going for him imho

It'll be interesting to see if he does as he's told now.

I generally buy the argument that Hillary was a worse choice for the rest of the world re:wars. She has a long, long history of waging them.

Trump was talking about not fighting with Russia. It's about the only thing he has going for him imho

It'll be interesting to see if he does as he's told now.

What other policies of Hillary's were you against?

Trump is also anti TTP, wnats to see homegrown industry flour

What other policies of Hillary's were you against?
I suppose i'm wrong in saying I was against her specific policies, I was mostly against her imperialism.

Ultimately Trump is all talk, I don't believe he will change a thing. He won't bring the troops "back home" because he'll have a 5 minute conversation with the military who will tell him that they want the military out there. He might go towards repealing Obamacare, because fuck poor people right?

He'll probably do something monumentally stupid really early on and then be reigned in, we'll soon find out. All the bets are off at this point though. A reality tv star just became president of the USA FFS.

The entire election was about petty squabbling, a sideshow. If it were possible to vote for another candidate where your vote could count then it wouldn't have to be like that. Greens got 1% of the vote, double what they got last time. Good for them.

I suppose i'm wrong in saying I was against her specific policies, I was mostly against her imperialism.

Ultimately Trump is all talk, I don't believe he will change a thing. He won't bring the troops "back home" because he'll have a 5 minute conversation with the military who will tell him that they want the military out there. He might go towards repealing Obamacare, because fuck poor people right?

He'll probably do something monumentally stupid really early on and then be reigned in, we'll find out though. All the bets are off at this point. A reality tv star just became president of the USA FFS.

The entire election was about petty squabbling, a sideshow. If it were possible to vote for another candidate where your vote could count then it wouldn't have to be like that. Greens got 1% of the vote, double what they got last time. Good for them.

How can you be against her imperialism when Trump's foreign policy is going to be the same as the Hildabeast's? because after all "he'll have a 5 minute conversation with the military who will tell him that they want the military out there." I think you are mightily confused.

How can you go for Trump then if his foreign policy is going to be the same as the Hildabeast's"imperialism"? because after all "he'll have a 5 minute conversation with the military who will tell him that they want the military out there." I think you are mightily confused.
No i'm not, what i'm saying is what he said would be his foreign policy is about the only thing he has going for him. The reality of his foreign policy will be is likely to be very different to what he said on the election circuit because he reliably talked a lot of bullshit.

No i'm not, what i'm saying is what he said would be his foreign policy is about the only thing he has going for him. What the reality of his foreign policy will be is likely to be very different to what he said because he reliably talked a lot of bullshit.

So why isn't that bullshit as well?..what makes that authentic and the rest of his other stuff bullshit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back