twitter (3 Viewers)

can't believe thumped isn't following me :(

I'm finding @Thumped a little disapointing

I'd like to see more

"OMG I can't believe what these idiots are doing now"

"why would someone post that on my board, why??!?!"

"WTF, I actually PAY MONEY for SERVERS to keep these NERDS amused, somebody kill me already..."

"@pantone247 you are the only reason I keep going, keep up the comedy gold or I'm pulling the plug"

I can't really take twitter seriously, for the simple reason that it's the word for the female barse

there I said it, been holding off for ages, which I think shows how I've grown, really

This is bollox.

Nobody should think that they move and shake so much that other people need to follow them around; and if they do well then i cant say that i'd have time for their blurry, self important company.

It is handy for nerd buddies who want to know if you're about, but thats it.

I can't really take twitter seriously, for the simple reason that it's the word for the female barse

there I said it, been holding off for ages, which I think shows how I've grown, really

it's impressive when someone famous replies to you

edit: actually i guess it's not really but twitter's no-nonsense narcicissm appeals to me more than some networking website which pretends it has more going on

This is bollox.

Nobody should think that they move and shake so much that other people need to follow them around; and if they do well then i cant say that i'd have time for their blurry, self important company.

It is handy for nerd buddies who want to know if you're about, but thats it.

You mean you don't want to know what Kenny Egan is up to??

Update: Egan's Twitter is now a dead link...sad sad day

He's like the king of twitter

Twitter gossip: Wayne Coyne slagged off the Arcade Fire...

Owen Pallett (Final Fantasy and VBF of Arcade Fire) twitters about this

'Win Butler might not be all hugs and rainbows and kittens, but neither is he drug culture, confetti, pot paraphernalia and bullshit'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh stinger

He disappeared in America for four days. Was supposed to get a flight home from New York to home and never showed up for it. Probably just went on a bender or something.

My mom asked me did I tweet today? I thought it was so funny. I've never even looked at it. Whats its about besides updating status of what you're at alot?

My mom asked me did I tweet today? I thought it was so funny. I've never even looked at it. Whats its about besides updating status of what you're at alot?
Not too sure, seems to be ideal for lazy stalkers though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back